• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
i have missed something. what is the Layla eating reference coming from?

Those fuckin touts...goddamn horrible.

Basically the key is to look someone up, Layla in this instance, and view response touts to their tout. and she...TOUTED...about a meal she had. Blargh I might never revisit tout.

somedevil

AJ Styles wants to bring Slammiversary or Bound to Glory to the UK. Would people buy a taped pay per view? I think they should do it. TNA has a great fan base there and I doubt spoilers getting out before the pay per view would make a difference.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I want to get on tout to say something super marky on Raw, but they tape delay it by an hour over here so I never get a shot :(

Just plan ahead!

"TRIPLE H IS GONNA DO WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD AND BEAT BROCK LESNAR THE PROOF IS THERE DID YOU SEE HOW HE HURT BROCK"

Aiii

So not worth it
I want to get on tout to say something super marky on Raw, but they tape delay it by an hour over here so I never get a shot :(

Do it for Smackdown. Just say something generic and repeat Cena or Punk's catchphrase and your in.

Also, make sure you're never fully in frame and definitely not in the center. The worse you look, the better.

Do it for Smackdown. Just say something generic and repeat Cena or Punk's catchphrase and your in.

Also, make sure you're never fully in frame and definitely not in the center. The worse you look, the better.

What are the odds that they'd show my video if I was wearing a (non-WWE Officially Licensed merchandise) lucha mask? I don't want my real face to actually be linked to this bullshit...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Do they make webcams with wide angle lenses?

And you wonder why Heavy thinks you hate him...

Gimme back that olive branch

BOTUs.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
What are the odds that they'd show my video if I was wearing a (non-WWE Officially Licensed merchandise) lucha mask? I don't want my real face to actually be linked to this

Slim to none. WWE hates anything they don't produce. Either get a Sin Cara, Kane or Mysterio mask or use the lowest compression on your webcam and let the pixelation hide you I'd say.

Kane mask + terrible red lighting might get your tout on air though... Blue lights if you go the Cara route.

I have no idea what you're talking about Sunflower

Slim to none. WWE hates anything they don't produce. Either get a Sin Cara, Kane or Mysterio mask or use the lowest compression on your webcam and let the pixelation hide you I'd say.

Kane mask + terrible red lighting might get your tout on air though... Blue lights if you go the Cara route.

I don't have a Cara or Kane mask. I do have a bunch of Mysterio masks, but they're all bootleg versions accumulated from various trips to Mexico and not bought on WWEshopzone.com

bangai-o

Banned
Those fuckin touts...goddamn horrible.

Basically the key is to look someone up, Layla in this instance, and view response touts to their tout. and she...TOUTED...about a meal she had. Blargh I might never revisit tout.

*okay watching conversation mode starting with Layla tout. she looking good, food looks good. here come the wwe universe touts....

*bloodyjericholeaving.gif*

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That JR talking mouth is unbelievable, wow :D :D :D Wow

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
tout must be a goldmine then.

It's not paying off like I wanted it too - I can't wait to find some SERIOUSLY possible serial killers using it. I want 15 second professions of love to Divas. That's what I want. So that's what I'm after.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
well the touts to AJ seem a bit more normal. I guess Layla attracts some odd fellows.

We just gotta give it time. Tout hasnt caught on enough yet. Things will get better...more gold to mine.

Laserfrog

mltMk.png

Hurray! DDP Over came the odds™ and keeps the Undisputed title! I tried running over the Undertaker with the motorbike but it just kind of stopped whenever it collided with him. That means DDP has ruined Taker's streak.

Top Bottom