• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

If D-bry wasn't on the show, like if he was jobbing on Smackdown or sometihng, I seriously wouldn't be watching WWE right now. He's keeping this ship afloat single handedly.

Penguin

I know it was Cena and all.. but I feel like the WWE has really dropped the ball on the first person to cash in MiTB briefcase and not win the title.

I feel it should be a bigger deal.. hell, I feel like it should have had some type of reaction out of Cena and Ziggler

I know it was Cena and all.. but I feel like the WWE has really dropped the ball on the first person to cash in MiTB briefcase and not win the title.

I feel it should be a bigger deal.. hell, I feel like it should have had some type of reaction out of Cena and Ziggler

This is what I thought, I even said he'd be the first to cash in and lose and I was so happy when it happened! But then...its pretty much like it didn't. But I guess....Cena. Eh...

G-Fex

What an amazing few weeks of Universe Mode!

WWE Champion Lesnar retained his title against Goldberg at Wrestlemania.

Panda beat Beef one on one at Wrestlemania

and finally Mcnei1y overcame the odds and celebrated his victory over John Cena then a Ninja turtle with his manager, She-Kane.

N4O0K.jpg

Brinbe

Hooray for work, looks like I missed out on a craptastic Raw. I'll skim through it tomorrow, but whatever, not too eager to check it out.

Good news everyone!!!!

futurama-season-6-20100609103054764.jpg

Impact Wrestling will air weekly live through Thursday 9/27.

TNA was originally slated to return to their old taped format at the beginning of September.

Spike TV and TNA continue to discuss continuing the live weekly broadcasts beyond September.
This is wonderful news. I hope they keep going live from now on, it's a totally different feel to the show.

To me it seems like maybe it might be going a little too fast and should have been more gradual but he has a point because the title hasn't mattered that much and he hasn't been the main event either.
I'm all for it if it brings more legitimacy to the title and all that it I figure he will just keep getting talked down to until he eventually just seems like a whiny brat and then he will lose the title.
Agreed, but doesn't Punk have some creative control over his character now?
No idea

Jitters

Nice that we get a mid-card feud between Sandow and Clay. I feel like its been forever since we've seen one. Great to see K Double back. And not to just sound like another guy tooting D. Bryan's horn ,but the guy really is just the best thing in the company right now. His match and his backstage segment with AJ(another one of the best right now) were the best on the show. I'm glad they didn't just job Bryan out to Cena. He actually put up a fight.

Sokantish

Jericho and Ziggler is a mid card fued, also. Uh, I think. Maybe the Prime Time Players and the tag champs too? I don't know.

Daniel Bryan is the best though, and he better win against Kane or I'm gonna be SO MAD. He didn't just put up a fight against Cena, he actually looked really good. Got out of Cena's dumb submission and everything.

McNei1y

Exactly, they're starting up some mid card feuds. Which I think is a huge step in the right direction.

Yeah. Glad to see Sandow and Clay will now be a feud. More PTP/Primo,Epico/Kofi-Truth could be something. Ryback really needs to face a good opponent to make him worth something. He's done enough damage, IMO.

Yeah. Glad to see Sandow and Clay will now be a feud. More PTP/Primo,Epico/Kofi-Truth could be something. Ryback really needs to face a good opponent to make him worth something. He's done enough damage, IMO.

Yeah, needs to move up from jobbers now and beat someone who has some sort of 'name'.

That first match he had with Jinder was pretty solid two weeks ago, but then they regressed Jinder and made him look even weaker in the follow-up match. Still could be salvageable though.

Top Bottom