• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Crowd losing their shit. It's only Justin Gabriel.

In other news, the commentary is being recorded with an iPhone held up between the two commentators. Just when you thought Andy Simmonz commentary couldn't be worse.

#DPostsAboutVaderVsOspreay

This is next level. No?

J3c2mJ.gif

It's like putting your championship match at the beginning of the ppv. That's your main event, the champion is the main event.

It's one thing many hated about the brand split

2 world champs, ideally, means two title main events

That never happens. What actually happens is you get Bryan and Edge and Del Rio and Sheamus curtain jerking Manias when not everybody is even in seats yet

So at WM you're all for putting the main event at the beginning of the show? The crowd should wait for the main event just like the challenger should wait for the champion.

The analogy you're putting forth makes no sense. I'm not talking about putting the championship match at the beginning of the show, I'm talking about the champ coming out before the challenger. I wanted to know why that was a pet peeve.

miserable

thoughts on G1 B block final day tomorrow:

the order of the matches makes me think Naito is not winning. if he wins his match with Omega then the main event Shibata vs EVIL would be useless. and if he loses against Omega, then that means he has no chance of winning the block.

Don't see the Ryan Smile hype, but happy to put it down to nerves /bad night/bad opponents. Need to check out OTT and give him a proper shot.

The champ coming out first looks a little weird to me. Especially if a main event match. You have the champ come out first during the final match and then out comes the opponent which looks kind of clunky. Having the person challenging for the belt enter first works a lot better personally for me.

I don't care too much. It's something that I notice during a match but I wouldn't make a huge complain over it. If it happens, it happens.

To this day I have no idea how you're supposed to counter that

Since I'm often Zenyatta it's basically discord orb and pray you (and anyone else) can hit the git before his sword of double the visible range cleaves you in twain.
Of course as the support that also means i'm often first in line for the chopping block.

Unfortunately I feel like Winston has to run in fear of half the roster, his tickle tesla becomes as potent a finisher as a heels submission on a top face on a good chunk of them.
Still love my monkey man when you get a good game going.

Junkrat's detonator special catches Genji pretty easily

Last night I caught a Reaper mid-invincible dash with it, which was weird, but satisfying nonetheless

The undeserved DVA push buried Winston

Yeah, it did. I guess Vince sees something in D.Va.

Winston has this weird thing of being a tank but not really being one at the same time, give him a few squash matches and he'll be okay.

Monkey still hard counters Genji though. If they nerf Genji, RIP Winston.

You mean buff Genji, right?

Winston's fine against Genji, just don't stay near him when he has his ult: you'll get cut to pieces harder than Taka Michinoku fell to the mat during the Royal Rumble.

Apparently the Flo Rida concert was cancelled, good. Fuck him and his horrible music,maybe they'll stop associating with him. Can't even sell out concerts in FLORIDA!

I like Pharah, Junkrat, and Lucio

As much as I hate to admit it, I kind of like Reaper too :'(

Tank is easily my least favorite class but I lean towards Roadhog

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I feel like there's been an inordinate amount of local competitors in WWE in the last few months and weeks.

Scurll vs Hero well worth the price of entry, regardless of whatever the main event ends up being.

Still Dunne vs Ricochet and Sabre Jr vs Matanza to come!

Top Bottom