• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Foffy

Banned
0kAJEiT.gif

Unbelievable. Kenny Omega is one of the best wrestlers in the world. Holy shit. Holy fucking shit.

Him vs. Naito and then this match...wow. Holy shit.

He's going to main event Wrestle Kingdom. This is fucking amazing.

korly

Pimpin aint pimpin aint easy man

Pimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy man

87GNAvU.jpg

GRABBB YO BITCHESSSSSSSSSS!

Unbelievable. Kenny Omega is one of the best wrestlers in the world. Holy shit. Holy fucking shit.

Him vs. Naito and then this match...wow. Holy shit.

He's going to main event Wrestle Kingdom. This is fucking amazing.

watch him lose the briefcase to Tanahashi to get up Okada v Tanahashi at the Dome.

Ithil

I'm thinking Naito/Tanahashi for the IC title as their co-main event. I love Omega dearly but it's a big jump for him to be in the top match at the Tokyo Dome, they'll need more big matches.

Zach

Because it was completely fucking unremarkable. But, ooh, dude didnt take off his knee pad...WHAT AMAZING STORYTELLING..

Things must be so dire in the WWE that when they see a guy put back on a fucking knee pad and subsequently perform a bunch of tame spots , they lose thier shit and proclaim it MOTY. It's embarrassing.
I liked it! :D

Barrage

This guy really is working hard as hell to get that paycheck by insulting everyone but the people who could get him an appearance at a future 'Mania. He hasn't talked shit on HHH or the McMahon's but goes for near everyone else in the locker room.

And odds are it's gonna work, so props to him, I guess.

McGregor realizes that there is a large pool of WWE fans who dabble in watching MMA. If he can get them to hate-watch his fights thats a lot of potential revenue.

That being said, Conor talking himself out of UFC 200 (and then trying to play chicken with Dana and losing) shows he aint as smart as he thinks he is. McGregor aint no Mayweather, thats for sure.

Heroman

Banned
Who would have thought out of all the foreign wrestler Njpw have used over the year that Kenny "I wrestled a little girl" Omega would have won the G1.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
guys i thought naito was winning g1
guys you told me they were going to get the title right back to naito
guys you told me it wasn't just to inflate okada's reigns to make him seem more important

guys

Pikma

Banned
Because it was completely fucking unremarkable. But, ooh, dude didnt take off his knee pad...WHAT AMAZING STORYTELLING..

Things must be so dire in the WWE that when they see a guy put back on a fucking knee pad and subsequently perform a bunch of tame spots , they lose thier shit and proclaim it MOTY. It's embarrassing.
Opinions, they're called opinions

oddjobs

jesus fucking christ that headbutt from Shibata to Nakajima

you could hear that fucking CLONK. looked like Nakajima was out of it afterwards. please stop doing that.

Lol

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Pimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy manPimpin aint pimpin aint easy man

x7LpjTj.gif

Top Bottom