• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

DMczaf

Because it was completely fucking unremarkable. But, ooh, dude didnt take off his knee pad...WHAT AMAZING STORYTELLING..

Things must be so dire in the WWE that when they see a guy put back on a fucking knee pad and subsequently perform a bunch of tame spots , they lose thier shit and proclaim it MOTY. It's embarrassing.

Shot yourself into a shoot

Hasney

Because it was completely fucking unremarkable. But, ooh, dude didnt take off his knee pad...WHAT AMAZING STORYTELLING..

Things must be so dire in the WWE that when they see a guy put back on a fucking knee pad and subsequently perform a bunch of tame spots , they lose thier shit and proclaim it MOTY. It's embarrassing.

7MOwb.gif

What's your favorite CWC match so far, Groovy? How would you rate the entire show so far?

RBH

1453.gif

"Embarrassing" is putting it mildly tbh

Just another reason I will never say I like wrestling in public

Pikma

Banned
"Embarrassing" is putting it mildly tbh

Just another reason I will never say I like wrestling in public
Pretty weird, all of my friends know I love wrestling and I've never felt embarrassed about it, not even when they make dumb jokes about it.

Maybe it has more to do with insecurities of yours and less to do with fan discussions about MOTYs and storytelling. Stop blaming others

nothing to be embarrassed about friends

I plan to wear a CM Punk shirt when he makes his UFC debut.

Only question is if I should tape my wrists or not.

bjork

Pretty weird, all of my friends know I love wrestling and I've never felt embarrassed about it, not even when they make dumb jokes about it.

Maybe it has more to do with insecurities of yours and less to do with fan discussions about MOTYs and storytelling. Stop blaming others

But if every wrestling fan he's encountered in public is the type who is way too into it and has different tastes as far as what is good, and he considers that embarrassing, then that's embarrassing behavior to him. He can blame whoever he wants.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't know why you like something you're embarrassed to like

klonere

Banned
Don't use a weekend of absolutely incredible wrestling to shit on other wrestling!

Kennnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

OMMMMMEEEEEEEEEGAAAAAAAAAAAA

If you had any confidence left in Rev Pro's booking:

Cp1VdzuW8AA4aMK.jpg

They're blowing off the Vader heat doing the Ospreay Dunne rematch in 2 weeks on a B-show in Portsmouth

(yes dream, I'm still mad)

Zach

The RAW after WrestleMania 2000 starts with 17 minutes of promo time for Vince, Shane, Stephanie, and Triple H. I can't believe that some of you have watched this ongoing saga for years and years and years.

And re: my WM2000 grade: I enjoyed the triangle ladder match (it wasn't great, but it was suitably spectacular), the Too Cool/Chyna vs. Radicalz match (Chyna with that double handspring elbow -- wooo!), and Angle/Benoit/Jericho (it wasn't amazing, but it was good). Oh, and I even liked the first half of the main event. And then it went on and on and on and the McMahons were involved and everything got stupid.

But still. I don't think it deserves an F unless you are grading based on what happens in the future, which I try not to do.

Zach

This Nitro is a recap show before next week's reboot episode (starring Vince Russo and Eric Bischoff). Tony Schiavone and Mark Madden (sick) are hosting it and Tony is talking about being nervous (as a producer; he wasn't the Nitro commentator yet) and eating at PastaMania the day of the first Nitro.

Heh. PastaMania.

This Nitro is a recap show before next week's reboot episode (starring Vince Russo and Eric Bischoff). Tony Schiavone and Mark Madden (sick) are hosting it and Tony is talking about being nervous (as a producer; he wasn't the Nitro commentator yet) and eating at PastaMania the day of the first Nitro.

Heh. PastaMania.
tumblr_krivytHqxg1qzw64ho1_500.jpg

Much love HH

Top Bottom