• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Remember when Mick retired from wrestling due to the severe toll wrestling took on his body, and Vince asked him to come back anyway?

WelldocumentedUnfoldedAmericanwarmblood.gif
Mick knew that spot wasn't needed, yet he did it anyway. He called himself trying to get that last moment in.
In my defense, I have exploded twice in this community since my arrival shortly before Rollins was crowned champion and began his journey to injure people, including himself, into retirement. My triggers were Eva Marie and this Ciampa match. Record is okay for now.
You just need some anger management brother

20130115_AngerManagement_HOMEPAGE.jpg

Hasney

I have DAHLEETED the obsolete Kevin Kelly, much better. Shame JR and Striker only did that one NJPW PPV. I guess Corino is slightly better than Yoshi though, due to actually being able to speak English.

Only just though.

Mahonay

Banned
About to help my brother-in-law move in a washer/dryer combo into his and my sister's new house.

I'm gonna need to call upon all little Hulkamaniacs across the world to put me over the top. Drinking down a protein shake, but brother, I should have juiced up. Take your vitamins dude.

Maybe it's my 20 year history with the man, but I can't help but think Triple H was like "What's that sound-ah?! IS SOMEONE GETTING OVER-AH!? *storms out of Gorilla*"

Don't lie, DM, you needed Triple H to tell you Cedric was great. The match itself, the crowd reaction, the chants, none of those meant anything until THE GAEUM TRIPPPLE H came out.

Maybe it's my 20 year history with the man, but I can't help but think Triple H was like "What's that sound-ah?! IS SOMEONE GETTING OVER-AH!? *storms out of Gorilla*"
As much as I loved the moment, that's all I could think of. Can't even let the smaller guys get over.

Menome

The D is for DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?!

Zach. You had one job, and that was to give it a D-. The stories told about a Team D-Minus alumini giving "only" a D- to the most hated Wrasslemania of the GAF community and keeping up kayfabe would have been passed down through the generations.

Menome

I'm not letting this get buried at the bottom of a page:

The D is for DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?!

Zach. You had one job, and that was to give it a D-. The stories told about a Team D-Minus alumini giving "only" a D- to the most hated Wrasslemania of the GAF community and keeping up kayfabe would have been passed down through the generations.

Hasney

While D- might be a little high, you do need wiggle room to score WM28 and 29 even lower.

Zach hasn't even shown how face the past 2 hours. He incited the riot and left us hanging.

guys i thought naito was winning g1
guys you told me they were going to get the title right back to naito
guys you told me it wasn't just to inflate okada's reigns to make him seem more important

guys

NJPW did something totally unpredictable for once, but of course it's not good enough because precious Naito didn't win :p

Outside of Ambrose vs Lesnar being genuinely awful because of Brock being unwilling to do much, it's mostly the match outcomes that made Wrestlemania 32 bad. The ladder and women's matches were fine overall to me, outside of the women's match ending (in that Ric helped Charlotte win, not that she won). It was just really easy to forget about.

klonere

Banned
Starrcade 99 The Year of the Powerbomb

pssh, I don't need to go up for Sid's powerbomb. I draw just fine doing half assed jacknifes all the time, why should Sid need a full powerbomb? I mean its all fake anyway, just some entertainment, for the kids, y'know?

Top Bottom