• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

DMczaf

Looks like our GAFMania card is about to get a WCW Title Match!

RBH's reign as the champ of Atlanta is about to change, brother!

I remember I would always see this at the video store when I was a kid and wanted to rent it but my parents thought renting wrestling ppvs was dumb and wouldn't let me
220px-Starrcade88.jpg

32 had Zack, New Day, the Shane spot, and the Steph entrance and was therefore worth it, but yeah, for how they were positioned Brock and Roman failed to deliver so completely that it really put a dark cloud over the whole show.

I would say it's better than 31, though. There was no sting of putting Big Show over Damien Sandow or Cena over Rusev, and more importantly no Sting.

I've saved the one you sent me, mostly because I have to admit I'm still deciphering it. 🤔
I can send you the morse code reader that I have saved.

xFTSpBW.jpg

Look at this majestic motherfucker.
Back in Kindergarten my friend had a Kane superstar card that featured him with his cape. I wish they actually decided to let him go with it instead of taking it away. Especially seeing that entrance at WM 14 could've been done goat shit.

Back in Kindergarten my friend had a Kane superstar card that featured him with his cape. I wish they actually decided to let him go with it instead of taking it away. Especially seeing that entrance at WM 14 could've been done goat shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ondFSFrG0X8

Footage of him wearing it + Bearer accompanying him there. I guess maybe they were worried people would try to yank on it if they could like that one guy does.

You better respek the olds, otherwise

tumblr_mwvqsf8vXd1sbzhteo1_400.gif
I can snap you in half like a twig!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ondFSFrG0X8

Footage of him wearing it + Bearer accompanying him there. I guess maybe they were worried people would try to yank on it if they could like that one guy does.
Yeah I think they was the reason, I wouldn't be testing a mother fucker like that though. Also if you look at that picture, you can see a younger corporate Kane to the right of him.

Screen_Shot_2015_06_06_at_1_58_33_pm.png

So I have the live feed of Network on and they're playing last year's SummerSlam. It's a triple threat between Ryback, Big Show and Miz, and the crowd is pretty lit.

Top Bottom