• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Girl I've been dating wants to come over tonight.

Tonight is the night
Qsc1QxV.jpg

Who's gonna do the run in?!

There's no way Seth doesn't win. Combine that with the possibility of Reigns beating Ru Ru and RAW is shaping up to be Must Miss Television.
I think Finn will win. No way they have the Demon lose right off the bat. Not when there's all the money to come with it in merchandise.

We will get that double-turn when the Club rushes in to help! Finn as Universal Champ with his two lackies as Tag-Team Champs.

giphy.gif

I think Finn will win. No way they have the Demon lose right off the bat. Not when there's all the money to come with it in merchandise.

We will get that double-turn when the Club rushes in to help! Finn as Universal Champ with his two lackies as Tag-Team Champs.

Finn needs to go through the ceremonial humbling on the main roster.

This SummerSlam card is the most stacked since 2002 and it's kind of crazy that AJ/Cena is the 4th most hyped match.

Wanting Vanilla Midget Demon to beat Crossfit Jesus

The real winner is SmackDown.

This SummerSlam card is the most stacked since 2002 and it's kind of crazy that AJ/Cena is the 4th most hyped match.
This could be considered a #ShootSunday but Ziggler vs Ambrose has the best build-up of all the feuds so far. But because it's well, Ziggler vs Ambrose it will probably go on before all the other big matches.

This could be considered a #ShootSunday but Ziggler vs Ambrose has the best build-up of all the feuds so far. But because it's well, Ziggler vs Ambrose it will probably go on before all the other big matches.

Zero lies detected.

I hope it lights a fire under both men and Rollins/Finn perform to a silent and exhausted crowd.

KingBroly

Banned

I'd say Brock/Orton is #1 honestly. Mainly because there's a belief that Brock could lose because he got caught doping.

The Demon losing no Takeover match in NXT until the last one he has in the company, and then immediately losing his first PPV match in the company, would be the most WWE thing I can think of

imBask

Banned
The Demon losing no Takeover match in NXT until the last one he has in the company, and then immediately losing his first PPV match in the company, would be the most WWE thing I can think of

Virtually nobody in the world kicking out of the Styles clash for X amount of years, and then immediately having everyone kick out of it multiple times per match, would be the most WWE thing I can think of

Aiii

So not worth it
I have decided that I am only cheering for the non-USA folks and extra hard for anyone coming out of Japan. So screw that Seth fella, Balor gonna kick his arse.

gun_haver

AJ Styles - came in with a lot of hype as a big guy in NJPW and known as one of the world's best in ring performers - he's already lived up to that in WWE, stepped up his promos as a heel, and hopefully we'll see more and a title run

Shinsuke Nakamura - came in with a lot of hype as a big guy in NJPW and known as a very good in-ring performer - he's already lived up to that in WWE and also has a unique style of mannerisms that look great and go over really well with the crowd

Finn Balor - came in with a lot of hype as a big guy in NJPW with good ring skills which haven't really shown their face yet in WWE. Occasionally cosplays and wears some kind of dreadlock boogeyman headdress, flails around like a fuckin goof on his way to the ring.

I dunno. I don't really give a fuck about Finn Balor. I hope Finn wins just to see if he can do anything else with the belt - Seth doesn't need the win right now anyway - but Finn's Demon gimmick, yeah, is stupid and also just kind of embarrassing to watch. It isn't the body paint - if that was IT and was accompanied, like people say, with a different moveset in 'Demon Mode', then sure, I'm on board. But the fucking crawling and headdress thing (which kinda looks like a racist caricature - it's shiiiiiiiiit), needs to go.

Have him come out with the jacket on and the bodypaint.. He can still do the arm flourish thing with the music but I wouldn't mind losing it.

Realistically, I'd love for Finn to win only for Seth to win it at WM, but that's not going to happen. Just like AJ winning the title from Dwan only for Dean to win it back at WM. Just not going to happem though.

Yesterday, WWE Network News exclusively revealed the content for the upcoming “Summer’s Most Heated Rivalry” collection. Today, we can reveal what appears to be a new content category set to appear tomorrow.

According to our sources, WWE are planning to add a “small batch” of UpUpDownDown episodes to the service tomorrow. For those unaware, UpUpDownDown is a gaming Youtube channel partially run by WWE Superstar Xavier Woods.

Long-time subscribers will likely remember that WWE tried adding Youtube content to the WWE Network before. This sub-category was called “As Seen on Youtube” and featured random content from the main WWE channel. It never really caught on with subscribers though and was eventually quietly removed a few months ago.

This of course raises the question of what’s different this time? Well, compared to WWE’s channel on Youtube (with 12 million subscribers and counting) UpUpDownDown is a relative minnow at just 600,000, with their actual view numbers much lower than that. WWE likely feel their network can give the gaming channel a shot in the arm with its built-in audience
http://www.wwenetworknews.com/2016/...-content-to-be-added-to-wwe-network-tomorrow/

Top Bottom