• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Realistically, I'd love for Finn to win only for Seth to win it at WM, but that's not going to happen. Just like AJ winning the title from Dwan only for Dean to win it back at WM. Just not going to happem though.

Modern wwe doesn't know how to handle storylines that last more than 3 months unfortunately.

Modern wwe doesn't know how to handle storylines that last more than 3 months unfortunately.
Pretty much, 20 years ago they would have everything ready and waiting for Mania. I'm pretty sure yhe Raw guy will win the Rumble but if they really want to put some focus on sD, they'd have their guy win the rumble. Sadly, I think they're going to have Cena win the Rumble and win 16 at Mania, I wish I was wrong but my gut just tells me to look forward to that. Same with Roman v Seth for the title.

Question, do you all think that Summerslam is so big now that they can do it in a stadium every year like Mania? Also, you think they could sell out Wembley if they decided to go back?

I really enjoyed Naito vs. Elgin from night 4. The crowd loved Naito, and Elgin is a more convincing strong man than a guy like Ryback.

Next: Tenzan vs. Marufuji from night 5.

I wish Ricardo was around during the League of Nation days. They could've had a slow burn feud with ADR and Rusev where Lana and Ricardo fight over who gets to be the ring announcer.

pool.gif

canonball.gif

I wish Ricardo was around during the League of Nation days. They could've had a slow burn feud with ADR and Rusev where Lana and Ricardo fight over who gets to be the ring announcer.
Albertas really needs him, they cut his entire character by getting rid of Ricardo AND the car. Now he's just a regular joe.

Mahonay

Banned
Moved in the washer/dryer into my sister's new place successfully, but at around 100 degrees in New York today, I was sweating worse than Brock Lesnar.

They'll have one where they find another reason to fire someone. Assholes.

Who else can they randomly fire for fun? Their 2 favorites are gone (JR finally realized he could do better and Lillian is focusing on her family) and nobody's touching Vince or saying "pricks" in public anymore

Who else can they randomly fire for fun? Their 2 favorites are gone (JR finally realized he could do better and Lillian is focusing on her family) and nobody's touching Vince or saying "pricks" in public anymore

I don't know if you've been watching the premiere WWE show: Talking Shit with Daniel Bryan and Renee Young, but it would seem D-Bry is actively campaigning for the role.

Probably Alberto, can't say The King as he knows everything and they want those tapes from him.

I'm watching this NXT Panel and Triple H said when Sasha won the title he wanted her to be real with her celebration but she stayed in character. Holy shit this motherfucker really does want to curtain call every god damn moment doesn't he?

I'm watching this NXT Panel and Triple H said when Sasha won the title he wanted her to be real with her celebration but she stayed in character. Holy shit this motherfucker really does want to curtain call every god damn moment doesn't he?
I dread the inevitable curtain call/end of match celebration hug for a Four Horsewoman fatal four way Wrestlemania match when likely half of them will be heels.

Top Bottom