• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

miserable

13636325_920004458128090_287897673_n.jpg

Rusev could pass as a Samoan

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Anyone notice how crazy the crowd reaction for Naito was during the multi-man tag yesterday? The more he's snubbed by New Japan, the bigger reactions he gets. You'd have to be deaf, dumb and blind to not believe they're building to something there.

You are SUCH a broken fucking record, jesus haha.

a #broken record

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't think Bayley is that appealing to the male crowd in that way, Datazord, but I'm not that hip on the tumblr trends as some of you guys are.

Hasney

Apparently HBK has moved his family to Florida and is going to be an NXT trainer. Should be good for the guys there.

Dude can even teach them to sell their own hits.

tumblr_nt9fblXw5H1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Anth0ny

the best possible payoff to this whole eva angle is her shooting the single as the first maneuver in her first main roster match

followed by an attempt to post the leg

I can hear the "this is awesome" chants already

Hasney

the best possible payoff to this whole eva angle is her shooting the single as the first maneuver in her first main roster match

followed by an attempt to post the leg

I can hear the "this is awesome" chants already

Just teach her the figure four over the ring post and send Becky out on a stretcher. She doesn't need any other moves.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think Bayley is that appealing to the male crowd in that way, Datazord, but I'm not that hip on the tumblr trends as some of you guys are.

It's an unfortunate intersection. She's not meant to appeal to those dudes, but those dudes are there.

Rusev could pass as a Samoan
The Russian, Bulgarian, Samoan and American hero, Rusev.

Kane and Eva need to team up. The Devil's Favorite Demon and All-Red Everything could take the world by storm. They even have the same lighting!

Book it.

The Kane cycle is due another Woman's storyline, maybe she can get her own mask to look less expressionless.

It's either this or a tag team, Kanelisto would be a good..uh...a good tag thing.

wouldn't be the first time something is marketed and made for young girls, yet somehow "those dudes" become the main audience
130.jpg

What's wrong with Big E wanting hugs pal?

Kalisto's doing fine with his obvious pre-show Baron Corbin match for Summerslam.

http://i.imgur.com/nmTra7H.jpg[img]

See?! He's great![/QUOTE]

I foresee a slick roll up victory in his future, in one of the 10 matches at least.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That one "Can I Get A Hug" Bayley shirt proves WWE know what kind of fanbase Bayley has and they are gonna make that large amount of dollar from it.

Reminds me of the DC higher ups saying "Well sure it'd be cool to be more progressive, but let's face facts, our biggest demographic that pays the bills are 35-60 year old neckbeards. So draw Catwoman so you can see her tits and ass at the same time, fuck you. We gotta eat."

klonere

Banned
Zero fucks given. How many more years before they finally push him?

This is a stupid stupid stupid stupid forever spot. No need to do it. If you want blood, slicing your forehead open with a blade is far preferable.

Shibata is going to head up this NOAH invasion thing and was crazy over from it last night, got to main event a bunch of G1 shows this year and has a belt finally. He's getting pushed.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This is a stupid stupid stupid stupid forever spot. No need to do it. If you want blood, slicing your forehead open with a blade is far preferable.

Shibata is going to head up this NOAH invasion thing and was crazy over from it last night, got to main event a bunch of G1 shows this year and has a belt finally. He's getting pushed.

I'm sure Go will tell you what great things await you after a NOAH tour

klonere

Banned
Shibata is probably literally killing himself for a company that won't even give him a legit push.

No, a NEVER belt is not a legit push.

Shibata had a terribly underwhelming G1 and that angle on the last night saved the whole tour for him.

They all need to stop doing the headbutt spots right now, they are just so incredibly stupid. At least deathmatch spots have more spectacle to them than a dull thud.

I'm sure Go will tell you what great things await you after a NOAH tour

Go has had like 3 failed ace runs now compared to Shibata's "fuck you" booking. It's an interesting dynamic!

Top Bottom