• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

I would let Nia Jax scissor my head any day.

Do you guys think that the clubs gonna go home with the straps on sunday?
New Day are definitely losing. That's my guess as to why Big-E was taken out. He's been presented as the powerhouse and strongest member of the team, so they could probably use his absence as the reason why they lose.

imBask

Banned
The fact that a t-shirt with a huge AJ Styles logo on it confuses a bunch of you says a lot about why WWE is the way it is now

bjork

I would let Nia Jax scissor my head any day.

tenaylol.gif

Kaladin

The fact that a t-shirt with a huge AJ Styles logo on it confuses a bunch of you says a lot about why WWE is the way it is now

They haven't done much to connect AJ Styles with the P1 logo outside of his merch. He wears gloves that say P1 and I think it's on his Titon tron, but other than that you might miss it and not even know it's his logo.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

LOL

His P1 branding (Phenomenal One) is incredibly distinct, but sometimes its too much

imBask

Banned
They haven't done much to connect AJ Styles with the P1 logo outside of his merch. He wears gloves that say P1 and I think it's on his Titon tron, but other than that you might miss it and not even know it's his logo.

and if they don't say Demon King 1000 time in 3h, you don't know who they're talking about either?

I think they're trying to incorporate the "They don't want none" line from AJ's theme song in that shirt, and tried to come up with a rhyme for the front. "IF IT AIN'T P1 THEY DON'T WANT NONE". If it ain't AJ Styles they don't want none? I kind of get it if they mean it as "If it ain't phenomenal they don't want none", but P1 has already been established as Phenomenal One. If it ain't phenomenal one they don't want none? That's implying that if it ain't AJ Styles they don't want none. Who is they? Other wrestlers? Do other wrestlers not want a part of wrestlers who aren't AJ Styles? Fans? Do the fans only want to see AJ Styles? That kind of makes sense, but again, his theme establishes the "they" to mean AJ's opponents. Again we're back to "If it ain't AJ Styles, his opponents don't want none" which means they don't want to fight anyone else?

Even the concept of "don't want none" is faulty, because it implies you want some (double negative, none is nothing, if you don't want nothing, you want something). So if it isn't Styles, you want it.

Which I agree with. If it isn't homophobic, I want it. If it isn't redneck, I want it. If it doesn't have stupid hair, I want it.

bjork

It may look like ass, but it doesn't often read like someone with English as their second language wrote the copy for the shirt.

Wasn't there some Rock or Billy Gunn shirt that said something about taking it up the ass? I forget, but I remember the image going around.

Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?! Demon King?!

imBask

Banned
September Wrasslin' |OT| demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king demon king

Hasney

I don't get it

who's "nashs"?
are they in new york?
where are they?
is this a café?
are they wrestlers chilling in a café?
i'm very confused right now

They are all characters the professional wrestler and innovator of the 1080 splash Kevin Nash played
It's basically a version of this, but with Nash's

mpp029-500x500.jpg

Top Bottom