• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Pikma

Banned
I give absolutely zero shits about what Brock does with his life, I don't care about his contract conditions and I don't care if he's a cheater, and certainly I don't care for how good of a human being he is, all I care for is the time he's on tv and yesterday he was awesome, too bad he doesn't fucking bother to show up during matches anymore.

Zach

I give absolutely zero shits about what Brock does with his life, I don't care about his contract conditions and I don't care if he's a cheater, and certainly I don't care for how good of a human being he is, all I care for is the time he's on tv and yesterday he was awesome, too bad he doesn't fucking bother to show up during matches anymore.

What did he do yesterday? Throw someone around with his impressive strength? Or just do the "I don't give an F" schtick that some of ya's are always getting off on?

From which podcast is this from?

The Lapsed Fan. It's an investment.

gun_haver

I mean why would WWE even write a contract that says a performer doesnt need to be tested? Isnt that dangerous to the other staff? Not just steroids but what if Brock was hyped up on coke and fucked up during matches?

And who here actually considers Brock a draw? Are there any Brock marks here on WrassleGaf?

Once again i will reiterate that Brock is a fucking cancer and a lazy, boring performer. And he seems like a peice of shit person all around. I cant wait for someone to knock him off his high horse.

I was a Brock mark big time until he tested positive for banned substances for his UFC 200 fight. Now it's over. Don't want to see him anymore. His whole appeal was he was just a little too real for WWE, and that was believable and fun when there was no reason to think otherwise, but now we realise he shot himself into a work and then shot himself into some juice and now the shoot is a work so it doesn't work anymore.

So yeah he was a draw but the spell has been lifted for me. Not that I'm saying it was BS before - it was good stuff, but it's over. He should go away now.

Zach

I read a little thing about it and it didn't sound so hot. I like the idea of this nobody acting like he's a hot free agent, though. That sounds fun and interesting.

Pikma

Banned
I read a little thing about it and it didn't sound so hot. I like the idea of this nobody acting like he's a hot free agent, though. That sounds fun and interesting.
That nobody is the most interesting and entertaining character the whole company has going right now, I mean, it doesn't take much to get to that point but it's still remarkable

The funny thing is that he was one of the original members of the Nexus (which the WWE ruined a great angle btw) and seems so be the only one doing anything from the former (that's actively wrestling).

aj-styles-2jpg-a767bb_765w.jpg

becky-lynchjpg-a767bc_765w.jpg

alexa-blissjpg-1d805b_765w.jpg

bubba-ray-dudleyjpg-d4c8da_765w.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
strobogo lives!

Wrong, Stro continues to make jiffs for free, without watermarks

Nobody tops Stro. He's the king.

Boots used to be a big player, but he's been too compliant with peoples' requests to stop jiffing their indie shows.

gun_haver

we all know brock has spoken out about not liking gays, but has aj ever said so? i know there was something about him saying 'the gay community?!' in an incredulous way, but i don't know the context and haven't seen the clip.

enlighten my ass.

Zach

He's not signed. He's a man without a country.

He better interfere in a match or you're dead to me, Jimmy King.

Wrong, Stro continues to make jiffs for free, without watermarks

Nobody tops Stro. He's the king.

Boots used to be a big player, but he's been too compliant with peoples' requests to stop jiffing their indie shows.

I'm disappointed with skank balls stro because he stopped doing Nitro write-ups into THE YEAR 2000. I was going to tell him on the legitshook.com message board but I couldn't find it anymore. >_>

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe. It's possible someone can think that gay marriage is inherently wrong but does not agree with the idea of imposing that view onto others.

The smartest thing i had heard on the subject years ago, and i wish more people would be more open to, was when someone told me: "Yeah, I'm not for gay marriage but then again no one is holding a gun to my head forcing me to marry a man." Some people get it. Maybe Steve does too. Two things can be true as they say.

This is also true

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I guess I'm just not enough of an asshole for this cut-throat world of wrestling GIFing :p

The road to the castle is paved by the bodies of those who wouldn't go far enough, and stopped

You are a premier jiffmaker, though. Credit where credit is due, you did it before people did it easily with jiffcam. Hot commodity.

gun_haver

"Stone Cold Steve Austin's support of gay marriage shouldn't be a surprise, because he has a PR team"

That's the honest truth. His PR people advised it. Says nothing about him as a human being. This is business.

what's the cause for suspicion? we all know steve has fucked up majorly in the past but i've never heard him say anything about homosexuality except that he's in support of gay marriage. these days he seems like a relaxed and open minded old man just enjoying watching life. sure that's a PR work, but that's fine, right? we don't know these people, and we know how bad these people are at hiding the truth if it's really there.

Maybe. It's possible someone can think that gay marriage is inherently wrong but does not agree with the idea of imposing that view onto others.

The smartest thing i had heard on the subject years ago, and i wish more people would be more open to, was when someone told me: "Yeah, I'm not for gay marriage but then again no one is holding a gun to my head forcing me to marry a man." Some people get it. Maybe Steve does too. Two things can be true as they say.

He's had other good views too, for example his view on the Confederate Flag on it being offensive.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He's had other good views too, for example his view on the Confederate Flag on it being offensive.

Do you have a reference for this? There was an FB post going around that was a screengrab of some fansite doing it that people took as gospel

Don't get me wrong, I want Steve to be a nice guy. I just don't trust him.

Top Bottom