• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Fine. I'll google RAW/Smackdown ratings myself.

tumblr_nvwwk32EVC1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Jet Li's Fist Of Legend is also excellent. None of the trademark stunts of Jackie Chan or use of the environment but the fight choreography is top drawer.

Thanks guys appreciate it, like I said not posting here as much but I'm always reading and using an odd gif here and there ;) will dig around, actually haven't seen NXT since errr I think just before Aries' debut. Will fgt back into that mainly for Joe as I love his work, need me some Japanese shit too.

CWC highlights on YT look dope.

Hey man Im so sorry. keep your chin up dude, if you need anything............

Oh man, I'm still hot about WWE once again putting Moolah on her undeserved pedestal. I just wish some main stream source would do an exposé on the woman and just get all the awful shit she did out there to greater attention, never mind how she pretty much damn near killed women's wrestling in the United States as it flourished in Japan.

If that ever truly goes viral it's going to be sad to watch WWE drive it into the ground.

I liked the Lords of Pain dig, man that place has gone to shit, I remember when people who were a part of that place rallied against that sort of thing.

Bit of a downer, I don't post here as much as I used to but just been diagnosed with MS. As a guy who only really watches WWE got any reccommendations? Can be any promotion, gotta lot of time now.

Damn man, I wish you the best.

On the wrestling note, I've been slowly getting into NJPW, so I can recommend G1 Climax 26. Also, a recommendation for Lucha Underground Season 1, it's pretty special.

Bit of a downer, I don't post here as much as I used to but just been diagnosed with MS. As a guy who only really watches WWE got any reccommendations? Can be any promotion, gotta lot of time now.

Missed this originally, but I'm sorry to hear that, man. This weekend should be fun with Takeover and SummerSlam if you want to take your mind off things.

Between being split up from Del Rio on different brands, dealing with a bad nerve damage injury to her shoulder and back and getting suspended alongside Del Rio on her birthday, it hasn't really been a good month for Paige.

Top Bottom