• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Nobody even cares about your ratings, nerd.
230.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone thinking that Paige got suspended on her birthday is petty, what, is it ok to violate it on your birthday?

Marvel

could never
Oh hell yeah guys I'm hyped for Takeover and SummerSlam, gonna be good.

Edit: Oh er girlbye paige, see you soon you cheeky lil mynx you.

bigkrev

The fact that a girl gets suspended on her birthday, along with the guy she is dating, who was fired from the company beforehand for punching a social media guy who was making racist comments at him (and the social media guy wasn't fired) sounds like a juicy OT thread if you ask me

Anyone thinking that Paige got suspended on her birthday is petty, what, is it ok to violate it on your birthday?

You're assuming it was violated yesterday or today,
you're assuming they don't hold test results or punishments (immediately coming off of the Reigns one being confirmed known about weeks before the suspension),
you're assuming the company has never been petty or dumb as fuck before,
and you're assuming that suspensions should be announced early (they don't take effect until tomorrow and could have been announced tomorrow)

Basically, a lot of false assumptions you're making here. No wrestling company deserves this level of benefit of doubt

The fact that a girl gets suspended on her birthday, along with the guy she is dating, who was fired from the company beforehand for punching a social media guy who was making racist comments at him (and the social media guy wasn't fired) sounds like a juicy OT thread if you ask me
Well kid, go get yourself over. This is your chance to grab the brass ring!

I will never forget the injustices done to good people CM Punk and AJ Lee

This business did its damndest to try and fuck them up before they left, but it wouldn't and couldn't happen!

somedevil

That guy left the company. Plus something was up with Paige before this. Meltzer got some news about some incident at Wrestlemania but wouldn't say much because the source didn't want it to get out.

edit: Plus she is out with an injury that might jeopardize her career anyway.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You're assuming it was violated yesterday or today,
you're assuming they don't hold test results or punishments (immediately coming off of the Reigns one being confirmed known about weeks before the suspension),
you're assuming the company has never been petty or dumb as fuck before,
and you're assuming that suspensions should be announced early (they don't take effect until tomorrow and could have been announced tomorrow)

Basically, a lot of false assumptions you're making here. No wrestling company deserves this level of benefit of doubt
What

gun_haver

eh, paige and del rio should just quit and go make themselves some money elsewhere. wwe clearly has nothing for them, they could be big deals elsewhere, especially if you sell them as a duo kind of deal. they're still together right?

somedevil

eh, paige and del rio should just quit and go make themselves some money elsewhere. wwe clearly has nothing for them, they could be big deals elsewhere, especially if you sell them as a duo kind of deal. they're still together right?

Paige is injured. She has the Daniel Bryan injury that basically ended his career:

According to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter the nerve damage is causing weakness in Paige's right arm. Her injury is being compared to the one that kept Daniel Bryan out for almost a year.

Oersted

I will never forget the injustices done to good people CM Punk and AJ Lee

This business did its damndest to try and fuck them up before they left, but it wouldn't and couldn't happen!

AJ deserves much more respect in general. She carried and elevated a entire division. Shit is hard.

gun_haver

Paige is injured. She has the Daniel Bryan injury that basically ended his career:

didn't know. so she was juicing up to try and get back in shape maybe?

ah who knows, and at a certain point, who cares. there's just some intrigue and pathos cos you've got a couple both suspended on the same days after months of being more or less ignored in terms of booking. maybe it was a long time coming. maybe it isn't fair. we don't know.

gun_haver

Yup, it was having and hiding multiple seizures that did him in.

dunno if i really believe this, but db pretty much says he thinks he is fine and wwe was extremely strict in not clearing him after he got one failed test out of several positive ones, cos that's what they were looking for.

i dunno. i can see him wrestling again, just maybe not in the WWE once the GM run is done. the way he talked about it, it wasn't his choice to do this, some kind of contractual obligation.

Top Bottom