• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Mengetsu

Dope, I had a dorm mate who got the chance to work a live event. He wasn't a fan of wrestling but loved it.
I've worked the last Raw that was at Barclay's and was ok but I was working the 200 levels that night. Hopefully for NXT I'm inside for a close look. I'm hype for Saturday.

Seph and NVM, these comparisons of Godzilla Resurgence to Godzilla 2014 are
seth-rollins-o.gif

Triple H has hated Del Rio.

Can't believe people want this guy to run WWE. I rather Shane ever day.

Triple H loves his casual racism. Ask Del Rios ring announcer who he was calling bumblebee man. Or that DX sketch where he started going towards a Pakistani man and doing Pakistani accent.

Agreed completely. Very sad to see

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Tozawa is fucking rad, would love to see him and Gallagher in the new cruiserweight division

somedevil

Guess who is coming back to NXT:

Scoop #30: James Storm beat Bram in a match taped for a One Night Only PPV

Scoop #31: James Storm has just announced that some BS contracts stuff happened behind the scene, he has fulfilled his duty with TNA

Scoop #32: He wanted his last match to be with Bram, he wanted to thank everyone for supporting him in TNA

Scoop #33: Tonight was James Storm's last match with TNA and we may see him "teaming with a friend very soon"

fauxtrot

Banned
Ugh, why can't I choose my tickets via section for WWE No Mercy at the new arena in Sacramento? I don't want to sit camera-side... I am going to blame Vince. When in doubt, always blame Vince.

Top Bottom