• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

jmdajr

So how does the testing work? I know it's unexpected, but how are people chosen? Do they randomly pluck a single wrestler every week or do they do all wrestlers at once? Like one day they go for the entire roster, when they arrive at the arena and oh-no, there's a tent set up.
Looks targeted to me!

Although they fucked up not forgetting about Reigns.

Oops!

Poor Del Rio, got corrupted by notorious drug user Paige

Poor Paige, got injured and crooked Rio introduced her to the roids he's clearly been taking

Poor HHH, just wanted a good mexican buddy but got ditched for some girl half his age.

Poor Roman, it's all his fault, they were just following his lead as locker room leader.

So how does the testing work? I know it's unexpected, but how are people chosen? Do they randomly pluck a single wrestler every week or do they do all wrestlers at once? Like one day they go for the entire roster, when they arrive at the arena and oh-no, there's a tent set up.
Probably just surprise a group of them at a time.

"Surprise! Here's a cup. You have 5 minutes or else YOU'RE FIRED!"

WM2000 review exposed him

😔
236%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20headset%20stone_cold_steve_austin%20wwf.gif

somedevil

I wonder if Hideo will work the NXT taping at Brooklyn before the pay per view starts.

Plus who attacked Hideo has been swept under the rug.

Zach

Hideo Itami is still my dude. I need to watch the wrassle tonight! Wednesday Night Wrasslin' always sneaks up on me.

Triple H has hated Del Rio.

Can't believe people want this guy to run WWE. I rather Shane ever day.

Triple H loves his casual racism. Ask Del Rios ring announcer who he was calling bumblebee man. Or that DX sketch where he started going towards a Pakistani man and doing Pakistani accent.

oddjobs

I wonder if the loser pops up on RAW next week. I think they're trying to make "RAW after Summerslam" with the surprises a thing and last year it was the returns of Sting & Dudleys.

Triple H has hated Del Rio.

Can't believe people want this guy to run WWE. I rather Shane ever day.

Triple H loves his casual racism. Ask Del Rios ring announcer who he was calling bumblebee man. Or that DX sketch where he started going towards a Pakistani man and doing Pakistani accent.
Preach

Ithil

I like that in NXT kayfabe Nakamura is a colossal asshole that respects no one but is so charismatic he can get away with it, and it's pissing Joe off.

Top Bottom