• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Fox318

Any chance this could be a high level work to get heat on Eva?

After injury, traffic, wardrobe malfunction drug suspension would be next.

19660%20-%20Dean_Ambrose%20autoplay_gif%20bray_wyatt%20gif%20tlc%20tv%20wwe.gif

Good way to react to getting your ass laughed at from all sides for not being able to legally test one guy (who was so obviously on roids space drones could tell he was doping): immediate random drug test for everyone else you legally can test

Good way to react to getting your ass laughed at from all sides for not being able to legally test one guy (who was so obviously on roids space drones could tell he was doping): immediate random drug test for everyone else you legally can test
It's OK Tom. You can lean on my shoulder. WHEN THE BEAST EATS YOU ALIVE!

LOTS OF PEOPLE ON TWITTER ALREADY MADE THIS JOKE.
WHY ARE WE YELLING!

Ithil

I hope that at Summerslam they still have the announcer go through his whole spiel as usual then "EVA...MARIEEEEE...hasbeensuspendedforaviolationoftheWWEwellnesspolicyandcannotcompeteforthirtydays".

Dang so what happens to the SD women's match now? 2v2 instead or do they grab someone from NXT to sub in?

Bayley loses Saturday. Bayley debuts Sunday. The only problem is you want Bayley's full debut to be a bit bigger than a six person match probably on the pre-show.

They might just can the match considering it was probably a pre-show filler anyways.

Bayley loses Saturday. Bayley debuts Sunday. The only problem is you want Bayley's full debut to be a bit bigger than a six person match probably on the pre-show.

They might just can the match considering it was probably a pre-show filler anyways.
Bayley would also be on the bad girls side, you don't want her to debut on that side.

Adree

Well Alberto and Eva are both pretty damn lean. I guess maybe Paige was on it too? Can't tell as much since she isn't tan.

Probably coke or adderall. They don't suspend for weed. Although you'd have to be a damned fool to get popped for adderall after Adam Rose and Roman got suspended for it just this year.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm hoping this Eva Marie suspension is a work. Would be epic.

Bayley would also be on the bad girls side, you don't want her to debut on that side.

Didn't think about that. Yeah, it can't be her. Could be Asuka, but I doubt it. In all likelihood, the match will just be cancelled.

Brock looks like a genious making himself a part timer

Brock isn't as much a genius as he is just in a way better position to negotiate than anyone else not named Dwayne Johnson.

Ithil

I think the next time Bayley comes up, it's for good. Don't want to set a precedent of NXT talent constantly showing up and going back down.

I can't imagine this Brooklyn show not being her last hoorah. She frankly should have just come up after Dallas, she's been spinning her wheels down there since then.

Aw man. Eva's been the best part since the draft happened. I was really looking forward to the Summerslam match because I knew there would be something fun involving the finish.

But holy shit the timing of this is kind of perfect with the way her story is going. Kayfabe Eva's so willing to avoid wrestling she'll get herself suspended.

Zach

Huh. This Chris Benoit match actually has timestamps:

YnpkwDP.png

It just doesn't mention him. I don't remember his matches ever having the timestamps, but maybe I've just not been paying attention.

jmdajr

I wonder if WWE is in a panick. How many of them do you think is on that? They can only only suspend so many people at once.

I can't imagine this Brooklyn show not being her last hoorah. She frankly should have just come up after Dallas, she's been spinning her wheels down there since then.

Oh Brooklyn will definitely be her last Takeover. Meltzer said last month that she was planned to debut in September, but they could move that up if they wanted to.

Kusagari

This might be one of the only times I've ever contemplated something actually being a work.

Just fits her gimmick so perfectly and the Del Rio/Paige suspensions provide good cover and believability.

I forgot, it was Ricardo that supposedly got popped from a fat burner legally available at GNC. But thought years ago there was a story on how the "Wellness Policy" banned things like that which a lot of the women were using and caused supposed issues.

You guys got worked. Eva's clearly just trying to get out of her SummerSlam match.

I thought of that and it would be masterful trolling but I think WWE take those announcements a little too seriously to create a story line wellness suspension.

Top Bottom