• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Fox318

Somewhere Vince has a box like this ready in case the FBI invades his office

CflSkss.jpg

"When I said they were juicing and told them to juice from the FBI wiretap I was talking about this. I want my independently contacted sports entertainers drinking more kale"

Menome

The curse of Menome strikes again: My boy Gallagher is out of the CWC.

Just a warning: Kota Ibushi was my pick for the right-hand side of the table. Apologies in advance.

I think the next time Bayley comes up, it's for good. Don't want to set a precedent of NXT talent constantly showing up and going back down.

I reckon you'll see Bayley on Monday, but not on Sunday. Monday is the year-long anniversary of her match with Sasha at Takeover Brooklyn. Just feels right if they debut her then that night in a Sasha segment somehow where they reference that somehow.

September |OT| Ain't No Party Like A Del Rio Paige Party

Actually guffawed. Well done.

Heroman

Banned
I still don't understand why eva is still with the company? It doesn't make sense to all this time and effort into somebody like her.

I reckon you'll see Bayley on Monday, but not on Sunday. Monday is the year-long anniversary of her match with Sasha at Takeover Brooklyn. Just feels right if they debut her then that night in a Sasha segment somehow where they reference that somehow.

Actually guffawed. Well done.

Bayley will probably be on SD. They have less women and less star power.

Kusagari

Bayley will probably be on SD. They have less women and less star power.

Raw is literally just Sasha and Charlotte though. It seems way too soon to rush Nia into a title feud and, without Paige, the rest of the division are jobbers or hot garbage Dana.

Smackdown has done a pretty decent job of making all the women seem relatively even so far to me. I think you could balance between Naomi, Alexa, Carmella, Nattie and Becky until Asuka comes up after losing to Ember Moon.

Bayley going to Raw would be a waste. They'll want to recreate her rivalry with Sasha so having her on Raw doing nothing for a few months while Sasha fights likely Nia Jax wouldn't do much with a potential Charlotte vs Dana feud. On Smackdown it can work a lot better for her.

gun_haver

All right, it was pretty funny when it was Roman Reigns, Paige and Alberto Del Rio. We all had a good laugh. Now this whole situation has gone too far taking Eva Marie out of the picture and we've got to start asking ourselves what's so great about wellness anyway?

Heroman

Banned
All right, it was pretty funny when it was Roman Reigns, Paige and Alberto Del Rio. We all had a good laugh. Now this whole situation has gone too far taking Eva Marie out of the picture and we've got to start asking ourselves what's so great about wellness anyway?

So wrestler wont die in their 30s.

Ithil

Wait, when was he released
From PWI
PWInsider.com has confirmed with several sources that WWE released Radomir Petkovic, 29, who performed in NXT as King Konstantine, today. He had been signed since April 2015 and was a former amateur wrestler from Serbia who had won a number of medals in The European championship and The Mediterranean Games.

Fox318

GUHjQ7T.jpg

Sadly potential megastar KING CONSTANTINE was released without making it to TV.

Unless they start working really stiff guys that big just aren't going to be a draw anymore.

People don't believe their offense and they don't believe them selling for somebody 100 lbs ligher than them when they can't sell.

Hell the only way Big Show has a job is because he takes F5 bumps and shit like this

tumblr_ntk9hfql3d1rdx8ebo1_500.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Being part of The Union kills Big Show for awhile. He's surprisingly over as a face in mid 1999, but then nope.

Road Dogg is the number 3 face in the company where I am. Massive pops only overtaken by Rock and Austin.

Top Bottom