• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

23TyZ83.jpg

They were reacting to Charlotte's annoying promos, not her heel work against Becky.

That's just not true. She was cutting annoying promos before then and not getting half the reaction. Go watch the angles with her and Becky, with Charlotte not even cutting promos. The crowd was behind Becky and against Charlotte. Their match at the Rumble had heat that Charlotte's prior matches didn't have.

imBask

Banned
That's just not true. She was cutting annoying promos before then and not getting half the reaction. Go watch the angles with her and Becky, with Charlotte not even cutting promos. The crowd was behind Becky and against Charlotte. Their match at the Rumble had heat that Charlotte's prior matches didn't have.

is that how I sound when I talk about HHH?

i'm sorry guys

bjork

When someone talks about games and they use a word like sublime or smitten, I feel like I should not like them or trust what they say.

Zach

Haha, Brock vs. Orton is headlining? I'll probably turn it off before their match. If it gets rave reviews, I might check it out. I'd hope they're shooting for the stars if it's the main event, because Jesus, why is it booked above your championships?

Toki767

Haha, Brock vs. Orton is headlining? I'll probably turn it off before their match. If it gets rave reviews, I might check it out. I'd hope they're shooting for the stars if it's the main event, because Jesus, why is it booked above your championships?

They're probably planning some sort of angle for after the match.

That or they think after 6 hours of wrestling, either no one's going to care anyway or they'll only really care about Brock.

rrc1594

Honesty I like all 4 women with Bayley to lesser extent. I would love them all to have a title run. I know they split the brand but I would love another 4-way match between them again.

Honesty I like all 4 women with Bayley to lesser extent. I would love them all to have a title run. I know they split the brand but I would love another 4-way match between them again.
There's a very high chance of a fatal-four way repeat in the future for a belt. Which is good, I enjoyed the first one a lot.

Goldberg is rumored to be at SummerSlam for a program with Brock.

No clue where it started though.

Goldberg is in town to promote 2K, so some have said he'll be interfering in the Brock match. Unless I missed something, I don't think any reputable source has said that though, it's just speculation.

Top Bottom