• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Aiii

So not worth it
I can put things in a straight line and I can eat without getting food on myself.

I really have no skills.

You are already fitting in perfectly, welcome. Have some free money, a free drivers license and a free education. Also, since you need to live properly, have a cheap furnished house, a free washer, a free TV and a free computer, which you will need for your studies.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You are already fitting in perfectly, welcome. Have some free money, a free drivers license and a free education. Also, since you need to live properly, have a cheap furnished house, a free washer, a free TV and a free computer, which you will need for your studies.
Country of low standards

Mahonay

Banned
What! The Dungeon match was the best worked shoot ever.
ceiling.gif

wall.gif

bomb.gif

I think one thing that article does so well is make you want to root for all four women. Sasha because of her family stuff, Becky because of how she gave up and feels she somehow doesn't even deserve it, Charlotte because of her brother, and Bayley because.... well she's Bayley.

Also that art is just awesome:

imBask

Banned
are we confusing real life and wrestling characters in this thread again?

i'm sure the 4 girls are nice people, but it doesn't mean I should give a shit if they're boring on TV. I'm not going to force myself to enjoy a garbage TV show just because it has a nice actor in it, and on top of that if the actor is doing a poor job at acting

i'd have a beer with Becky, but she's still garbage on TV

Mahonay

Banned

i'm sure the 4 girls are nice people, but it doesn't mean I should give a shit if they're boring on TV. I'm not going to force myself to enjoy a garbage TV show just because it has a nice actor in it, and on top of that if the actor is doing a poor job at acting
Splitting up the women's roster certainly didn't help matters either.

The stuff on Smackdown was actually getting interesting, but now that Eva is suspended not sure where they are going to go next.

RAW is suffering with Sasha vs Charlotte being the only thing happening at all there. The Nia Jax squash matches are there too I guess.

I would be surprised something like that would affect simple things like the inflection in their voices and so on. As soon as there's a stage, there seems to be some trigger that goes off where they feel they have to hit shakespeare notes resulting in everything sounding contrived.

Someone brought that up just a page or two ago about rollins and that espn interview. He was cutting a promo but sounded natural.
Total Divas seems more scripted events than proper scripts word for word as someone who watches the show. So while they get told of what happens during a scene, they likely have free-form to handle the scene however they want, meaning that you still get some natural dialogue over it.

Sephzilla

I would be surprised something like that would affect simple things like the inflection in their voices and so on. As soon as there's a stage, there seems to be some trigger that goes off where they feel they have to hit shakespeare notes resulting in everything sounding contrived.

Someone brought that up just a page or two ago about rollins and that espn interview. He was cutting a promo but sounded natural.

I've always been under the impression that modern day WWE promos and what not are super micro managed by Vince and creative unless you're one of the higher up stars. Meanwhile Total Divas is probably more free-flowing "this is what's going to happen" type stuff.

Becky is over to insane degree for someone that does two things: loses big matches and wears steampunk. It's legit impressive. Things are looking up for her.

Mahonay

Banned
Current best WWE mic workers

Heyman
Jericho
Enzo
Owens
Ambrose
Ziggler
Styles

It's weird to feel that Ziggler legitimately belongs in that list at the moment. Only a few months ago he wouldn't have even come to mind.

i'd have a beer with Becky, but she's still garbage on TV
Did Aiii tell you to post this? Lol.

Sephzilla

Heyman
Jericho
Enzo
Owens
Ambrose
Ziggler
Styles

It's weird to feel that Ziggler legitimately belongs in that list at the moment. Only a few months ago he wouldn't have even come to mind.

I'd replace Ziggler with Cena, personally.

Zach

And if the booking is poor on top of it all.

For example, this Bayley/Asuka part 2 makes zero sense. I'm supposed to believe Bayley has a chance? I have never bought into Bayley period. The belly to belly as a finisher is one of the oddest things i have seen in-ring in sometime.

Meet me, SomewhatDeadtome.

Heyman
Jericho
Enzo
Owens
Ambrose
Ziggler
Styles

No mention of the holy trinity?

Slater, Miz and Ru-Ru.

Top Bottom