• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sami Zayn to be suspended for 30 days. Just like the rest.

The first death before dishonor

latest

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
People are getting busted left and right after USADA caught Brock. Very suspicious, like they must've just started testing again.

I wouldn't mind if Goldberg showed up and buried Lesnar's boring ass. I'm tired of his suplex city crap. I watched his match with cm punk for the first time last week and that was awesome. He looked like he gave a shit.

People are getting busted left and right after USADA caught Brock. Very suspicious, like they must've just started testing again.

That, or the Brock failure and the fact that they can't do anything about it has caused them to ramp the testing up significantly to catch people. Like they are taking their frustrations with Brock out on the rest of the roster by suddenly testing nonstop.

Zach

NVM, if Sami isn't suspended for a wellness violation, I propose that I get to drive behind you while you walk down the streets of downtown Tulsa with your pants down.

1276991.gif

I wouldn't mind if Goldberg showed up and buried Lesnar's boring ass. I'm tired of his suplex city crap. I watched his match with cm punk for the first time last week and that was awesome. He looked like he gave a shit.

Yeah I don;t think 17 supkexes and then call it a night is a good match anymore.

It was a novelty when he cremated John Cena, but then it just got out of hand.

Sephzilla

How big of a pop would Goldberg get in 2016?

*Lesnar beats Orton*

*Heyman cuts a post-match promo about how THE BEAST has conquered everyone*

*We cut to a shot of Mick Foley backstage, outside of a door*

Mick - You know Paul, you're right, Brock has conquered everything in his path so far. But Raw just made a huge signing today, and we know who's next for Brock.

*Mick pounds on door*

Mick - You're up!

*Goldberg walks out*

I think this would get a pretty big pop

I want bayley on smackdown by next week its gotta happen. Auskas winning that Brooklyn match if bayley wins ill be pissed just means shell be there longer

jmdajr

That, or the Brock failure and the fact that they can't do anything about it has caused them to ramp the testing up significantly to catch people. Like they are taking their frustrations with Brock out on the rest of the roster by suddenly testing nonstop.

Sounds familiar

*Lesnar beats Orton*

Mick - You know Paul, you're right, Brock has conquered everything in his path so far. But Raw just made a huge signing today, and we know who's next for Brock.

*Mick pounds on door*

Mick - You're up!

*Goldberg walks out*

"You've beaten many prime athletes and stars, but you know who would be your toughest challenge? A 50-year old!"

That should sound ridiculous, but then again, Taker gave Brock his toughest matches and he's even older than Goldberg.

So, now that Eva's out, I hope that match turns into the Alexa showcase.

Given the news yesterday, it'll probably be the Nikki Bella showcase. Not that I mind that.

Toki767

What if Reigns got suspended again.

Honestly though, it's probably going to be Zack Ryder or something. Or someone from Total Divas or someone they're dating.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
NVM, if Sami isn't suspended for a wellness violation, I propose that I get to drive behind you while you walk down the streets of downtown Tulsa with your pants down.

1276991.gif

Sorry pal. I don't do body/genital shaming like you do, you cro-mag.

I will do evo-shaming though, primitive.

Zach

*Lesnar beats Orton*

*Mick pounds on door*

Mick - You're up!

*Goldberg walks out*

Man, you guys are trying to get me to watch a Lesnar/Orton match for a potential Goldberg return.

In 2016.

It might work.

imBask

Banned
*Lesnar beats Orton*

*Mick pounds on door*

Mick - You're up!

*Goldberg walks out*

i'd mark out but here's the actual Vince McMahon plan :

-During the pre-show, everyone mentions Goldberg at least 15 time
-Between every match, the camera films a door backstage
-Cole mentions that Goldberg had a legendary entrance that started like that, every time
-Mid-PPV Cole mentions that Goldberg has been spotted in the Arena
-Before the main event, Cole mentions that Goldberg will be in the ring after the main event
-Goldberg comes out to a normal entrance to promote WWE 2k17 and leaves

BOOK IT

Sephzilla

"You've beaten many prime athletes and stars, but you know who would be your toughest challenge? A 50-year old!"

That should sound ridiculous, but then again, Taker gave Brock his toughest matches and he's even older than Goldberg.

Goldberg still looks like he's in pretty good shape. And Goldberg does have a W against Brock

bjork

What if Reigns got suspended again.

Honestly though, it's probably going to be Zack Ryder or something.

When I went to the wwe site and the main image was Roman, before I read the headline that's exactly what I thought had happened.

Goldberg still looks like he's in pretty good shape. And Goldberg does have a W against Brock

He's kinda like Warrior in that, since there's still money to be made from his image, it's in his interest to stay fit.

Given the news yesterday, it'll probably be the Nikki Bella showcase. Not that I mind that.

Takers also not as jacked as Goldberg either

I want bayley on smackdown by next week its gotta happen. Auskas winning that Brooklyn match if bayley wins ill be pissed just means shell be there longer
The build for that match seems like its setting her up to win, like "first ever two-time NXT Women's Champion" is how she'll be hyped on the main roster

I agree I would much rather have her move on, plus Asuka is better than everyone so there's that

2 big PPVs tonight, who's watching what?

EVOLVE 66 - 8PM EST

1. Tracy Williams & Fred Yehi vs Jigsaw & Peter Kaasa
2. DUSTIN vs Ethan Page
3. TJ Perkins vs Cedric Alexander
4. Drew Gulak vs Tony Nese
5. Cody Rhodes vs Zack Sabre Jr.
6. Timothy Thatcher (c) vs Matt Riddle - No Hold Barred

ROH Death Before Dishonor XIV - 9PM EST

1. Lio Rush vs Jay White vs Donovan Dijak vs Kamaitachi
2. Jay Briscoe vs Hangman Page - Grudge Match
3. CHAOS (Rocky Romero, Baretta & Toru Yano) vs Bullet Club (Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa & Yujiro)
4. Katsuyori Shibata vs Silas Young
5. Kazuchika Okada vs Dalton Castle
6. Christoper Daniels & Kazarian (c) vs Hiroshi Tanahashi & Michael Elgin vs Tetsuya Naito & EVIL
7. Bobby Fish (c) vs Mark Briscoe - ROH World TV Title
8. Jay Lethal (c) vs Adam Cole - ROH World Heavyweight Title

Going with EVOLVE, as ROH is a bit pricey
but free with an NJPW World sub if you can use a Japanese VPN
and the card isn't all that great. Only interested for the NJPW guys, tbh.

Top Bottom