• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

bjork

The real question is: which of you WrassleGAF-ers are on the juice?

I would be on the juice. I don't go that way, but that's a pretty man. Oh wait, you meant drugs?

The only drugs I've ever taken were a prescription for strep throat, a prescription for a sinus infection, and a prescription of some michael jackson killing pills that I really REALLY liked.

But aside from that, caffeine and excedrin are the only drugs I've ever taken. I'm pretty boring. Don't even know where I'd go to get the juice.

The question is, with everyone being suspended, who's going to be left healthy/around/trusted to do a screwjob in November? Survivor Series in Toronto, no way it's not happening

Zach

Testosterone, because its my choice, nosy!

But why?

I would be on the juice. I don't go that way, but that's a pretty man. Oh wait, you meant drugs?

The only drugs I've ever taken were a prescription for strep throat, a prescription for a sinus infection, and a prescription of some michael jackson killing pills that I really REALLY liked.

But aside from that, caffeine and excedrin are the only drugs I've ever taken. I'm pretty boring. Don't even know where I'd go to get the juice.

I've never done illicit drugs.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Illidan is what got me into WoW for that brief moment of time. He had a Top 10 look, brother.

but he ain't an orc.

Sl1tGxG.jpg

LOOK AT THAT MASS

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The crowds for Rush/Park and Pagano/Psycho prove that the best lucha isn't flippy dippy shit
dsadsasad5mq8q.gif

the best lucha is dudes in masks trying to kill each other. The Park/Wagner theology.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

To have higher testosterone.

MY BUSINESS, ZACH. Also makes me sterile which is a nice thumbs up in my book, don't need any of Sunflower's Seeds germinating.

- Bayley loses
- She goes to RAW/Smackdown
- She's belittled for losing on her way out of NXT
- Underdog story begins anew
- Bayley wins the championship at the next WrassleMania in a four (horsewomen) way dance
- Asuka shows up on RAW/Smackdown
- She crushes Bayley
- Bayley dethrones her at the next WrassleMania

Wooooo!
I hope they have a fatal 4 way at wm where you think the face will win which will be bayley but in the end, the heel champion win. Because fuck you and your grading. Wm 2000 all over again motherfucker! PAYBACK!

Zach

To have higher testosterone.

MY BUSINESS, ZACH. Also makes me sterile which is a nice thumbs up in my book, don't need any of Sunflower's Seeds germinating.

You can end this interview whenever you'd like, Mr. NeoGAF McMahon. But why? Why do you want higher testosterone?

Menome

someone do an avatar bet with zach for like a year so he'll quit changing it

Zach, if Orton wins at Summerslam, you have to wear my avatar for a month. If Lesnar wins, I'll wear yours.

As for banned substances; I tried cannabis on two occasions, about 14-15 years ago. Didn't do anything for me, certainly not enough to warrant paying for it and that was the end of my foray into illicit drugs. Having disposable income for games and music is more important to me.

Zach

I hope they have a fatal 4 way at wm where you think the face will win which will be bayley but in the end, the heel champion win. Because fuck you and your grading. Wm 2000 all over again motherfucker! PAYBACK!

Shut your face.

Yeah, but you have a kid and a life and whatnot. I'm like the perfect candidate for heavy drug use.

What is life?

Maximo is one of the best babyfaces in the business

also Psycho's brother

I'll look into this. Did you see my post about Cassandro being in an episode of The New Yorker Presents? It was interesting.

Zach

Zach, if Orton wins at Summerslam, you have to wear my avatar for a month. If Lesnar wins, I'll wear yours.

As for banned substances; I tried cannabis on two occasions, about 14-15 years ago. Didn't do anything for me, certainly not enough to warrant paying for it and that was the end of my foray into illicit drugs. Having disposable income for games and music is more important to me.

The last thing I'm going to do is an avatar bet involving Orton and Lesnar. Disgust.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'll look into this. Did you see my post about Cassandro being in an episode of The New Yorker Presents? It was interesting.

I saw a recent article that stupidly said Maximo's popularity was due to Pimpinella in LU

as if Maximo wasn't insanely popular before that. Like Maximo isn't the son of the most charismatic man in Mexico.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You can end this interview whenever you'd like, Mr. NeoGAF McMahon. But why? Why do you want higher testosterone?

Increased muscle mass and gains
Sleep better
Impotent semens
More energy
Mood swings

Only one of those things I did not want.

bjork

Brother Vinny Mac, Kreayshawn is playing at a gay club tonight... and I HAVE TO WORK. That's the second-closest show she's done to my house. I'm dying now.

[edit - apparently it was last night, which means I missed it before I even knew about it. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk]

I'm straight edge

No drinks, no drugs, no one night stands? This is me.

I'm an unfortunate asthmatic so I can't be smoking the hard stuff or even just the regular stuff. I don't wanna smoke or do drugs or anything so I guess it's a good thing?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Brother Vinny Mac, Kreayshawn is playing at a gay club tonight... and I HAVE TO WORK. That's the second-closest show she's done to my house. I'm dying now.

[edit - apparently it was last night, which means I missed it before I even knew about it. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk]

Shit, you missed Kreayshawn? I can't believe she's out touring. I'd definitely go see her if I could.

Are performance enhancing drugs still really damaging to the heart, body etc? I'm trying to figure out why wwe would care so much in a predetermined sport.

Zach

I saw a recent article that stupidly said Maximo's popularity was due to Pimpinella in LU

as if Maximo wasn't insanely popular before that. Like Maximo isn't the son of the most charismatic man in Mexico.

Cassandro, I'm talking about Cassandro.

Increased muscle mass and gains
Sleep better
Impotent semens
More energy
Mood swings

Only one of those things I did not want.

Why do you want to be a muscly man?

bjork

Shit, you missed Kreayshawn? I can't believe she's out touring. I'd definitely go see her if I could.

I think she's just taking shows when they come up. She missed a show in El Paso, then came back to LA for something, then was in Oakland, then had a makeup show in El Paso, and then this. Not sure how I kept up on all that but missed the one I could actually go to.

I mean, I'd be 100% the most out of place person at a Kreayshawn show, but I would like to see it anyway.

Are performance enhancing drugs still really damaging to the heart, body etc? I'm trying to figure out why wwe would care so much in a predetermined sport.

Discussion about roid rage and Benoit incoming

Don't know, but I assume it's a publicity thing. After the Benoit tragedy everyone chalked it up to roids and that's that.

In some ways the ruthless aggression era was even more excessive than the Attitude Era, since it's just Vince doing a victory lap after becoming the head wrestling honcho.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

It can lead to abuse

Why do you want to be a muscly man?

I love being strong. I love being able to tip over a car, to kick a door off the hinges, to throw people...feels good knowing you CAN.

Zach

I don't think they'd care at all if outside sources like the liberal media and big government and the potential for lawsuits didn't make them care.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
In some ways the ruthless aggression era was even more excessive than the Attitude Era, since it's just Vince doing a victory lap after becoming the head wrestling honcho.

When it comes to pure insanity, Ruthless Aggression era trumps everything. It's like a fever dream.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
People think there is a lot of blood during the attitude era. Nope. Anti blading policies were in effect for most matches.

Top Bottom