• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Sephzilla

I am technically on prednisone, which is classified as a steroid, because I have really swollen tonsils right now that are probably going to have to be cut out. I guess that counts as something.

I love being strong. I love being able to tip over a car, to kick a door off the hinges, to throw people...feels good knowing you CAN.

SThrKub.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That got pretty disturbing. >_>

Why? Knowing you're the strongest person in the room and you can do anything is really unique and special. I never use my powers aside from anything but in the name of justice.

I am Sunny Justice.

Zach

Why? Knowing you're the strongest person in the room and you can do anything is really unique and special. I never use my powers aside from anything but in the name of justice.

I am Sunny Justice.

So you're one of those guys who carries around an assault rifle?

Sweet.

Sephzilla

k3XipnT.jpg

Another one of Hunter's picks are getting over. Put him with Hornswoggle and have them fight the Dudleys on the pre-show, and have the Dudleys go over, goddamnit!

Toki767

We should've gotten a Best of 7 series between Zayn and Cesaro.

But then both guys would probably get even more over by the end of it and we can't have that.

So let's just throw Sheamus in there and he can win.

bjork

Every day this week I've wanted to go to bed and get like 12+ hours of rest and every day I have fucked off in here until it's past what should be normal bedtime. I'm gonna force myself to do it tomorrow.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think the thing I enjoy most about AJ getting so over is he isn't one of Triple H's fucking pet projects. There's no picture of Triple H 2sweeting with AJ backstage and him trying to protect 'his boy' with politics.

Vince recognize game once he saw it. Vince knows AJ is the best.
Isn't Suzuki coming back in November (the timebomb stuff)? Maybe they can work together then. Or will that just be for Shibata?

Probably just for the Shibata stuff. If they haven't brought Suzuki back by now after Sugiura took over the title reign, they don't intend to bring him back unless their situation is utterly dire.

Sephzilla

I think the thing I enjoy most about AJ getting so over is he isn't one of Triple H's fucking pet projects. There's no picture of Triple H 2sweeting with AJ backstage and him trying to protect 'his boy' with politics.

Vince recognize game once he saw it.Vince knows AJ is the best.

Probably just for the Shibata stuff. If they haven't brought Suzuki back by now after Sugiura took over the title reign, they don't intend to bring him back unless their situation is utterly dire.

Are we sure he can?

gun_haver

Read some unsubstantiated rumours that there are going to be more suspensions after Summerslam. A total of 10 is being thrown around, including the 3 we know about. Seems like a pretty giant number to me but who the hell knows.

I think at a certain point, if you're suspending people for fat burners, just go back to sweeping things under the rug. It's a dang tv show. I'm more annoyed that Eva Marie got suspended than I care she's doing something sketchy behind the scenes, if she even is.

And if it starts to be actual good people in the middle of interesting programs, what's the gain here? Vince is retroactively exonerated from whatever stuff he did in the past?

Maybe I'm being ignorant and every single one of those banned substances on their list is either lethal of highly illegal, but it isn't like actors get fired from movies because they did ecstasy a week before turning up to set, and nor should they if it isn't interfering with their work.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Throw the fight and reign supreme over WrassleGAF or reign supreme over Punk? Which is more prestigious?

WrassleGAF

I managed to get two people to ante into this bet!

I'm worth two people!

Just bought tickets to No Mercy. Last wrestling PPV I went to was Great American Bash in 1999. My daughter is only extremely mildly into wrestling, and I mostly follow rather than watch, but I figure a live event will be fun regardless.

Top Bottom