• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Yeah, all of the Shield are Triple H boys.

Yeah, it's why it was funny seeing people here defend even a second of the HHH Reigns Mania program and Rumble finish

It was entirely HHH seeing people weren't liking his project and deciding they would like it better if he was involved and put it over onscreen, and it was transparent as hell

Probably just for the Shibata stuff. If they haven't brought Suzuki back by now after Sugiura took over the title reign, they don't intend to bring him back unless their situation is utterly dire.

Suzuki said something about there being "one last bomb" for him to deliver, also Kotaro's old nickname was the Japanese for Time Bomb, for whatever that's worth.

That being said, as much as I wan't Suzuki-gun to return (except Taichi. Fuck Taichi), NJ doesn't need 3 heel factions and I can't see them getting rid of Bullet Club just yet, unfortunately.

Fantomex

Seth putting WWE on his back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGKklVlw6Mo
R5QtgBf.png

- Puts down McGregor
- Talks about Wellness violations
- Throws shade on The Rock
- Throws shade on Godlberg

WHAT MORE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Real Talk: Reigns only truly bad "main event" matches are the two Royal Rumbles and the WM32 match with his haitchness. Everything else is somewhere between above average and great.

We should've gotten a Best of 7 series between Zayn and Cesaro.

But then both guys would probably get even more over by the end of it and we can't have that.

So let's just throw Sheamus in there and he can win.

They are both babyfaces though. A best of 7 would make no sense for them.

It'd be great, but you'd force the fans to choose one.

imBask

Banned
Seth putting WWE on his back.

- Puts down McGregor
- Talks about Wellness violations
- Throws shade on The Rock
- Throws shade on Godlberg

WHAT MORE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT?

If Seth had wrestled in 1991, the WrassleGAF old farts would be praising him left and right. Just enjoy the legend being made and ignore them

Bert409

LMAO, some of you marks are way over-dramatic. I've seen zero indication that WWE wants to bury the shit out of Zayn. Incompetent booking is just that, nothing more.

I think the thing I enjoy most about AJ getting so over is he isn't one of Triple H's fucking pet projects. There's no picture of Triple H 2sweeting with AJ backstage and him trying to protect 'his boy' with politics.

Vince recognize game once he saw it. Vince knows AJ is the best.

Why does that matter though? Why should we judge guys as performers based on things outside of their control? I don't think Balor or Rollins or Ambrose "chose" to be a "Triple H pet project" any more or less than Cesaro "chose" not to.

It's dumb to boo Reigns because "he's the pick" just like it's dumb to resent any guy for being favored. I think we should judge guys based on themselves and how they perform, not outside factors.

LMAO, some of you marks are way over-dramatic. I've seen zero indication that WWE wants to bury the shit out of Zayn. Incompetent booking is just that, nothing more.

How is it over-dramatic to be disappointed that up until just now, he wasn't even on the card for one of the biggest PPVs of the year after being in multiple MOTY candidates?

It's absurd.

Barrage

Finn should legitimately not be allowed to use Social media.I'm sure if Sting had Instagram in the 90s it woulda fucked up his mystique too.

The bettermove with Zayn would've been to have someone jump him tot ake him otu of SS,and take a few weeks figuring out who did it.

klonere

Banned
Finn should legitimately not be allowed to use Social media.I'm sure if Sting had Instagram in the 90s it woulda fucked up his mystique too.

The bettermove with Zayn would've been to have someone jump him tot ake him otu of SS,and take a few weeks figuring out who did it.

Finn's social media is pretty on point for who he is designed to appeal to; young kids/teens.

Top Bottom