• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

WE DID IT GUYS.

Sami Zayn is in Summerslam. He's teaming up with Neville vs The Dudleys on the Kickoff Show.

So glad to see a NYC cabbie in the 2nd biggest show.

Tom Nook

Both Steven A and Max are marks for the golden WWF era. Mentions legends like Hogan and Jimmy Snuka....

Not sure if they are up-to-date with those legends.

0zVsvcO.jpg

Everyone needs to see this shit

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/766425546842439680

Wish you best in all your future endeavours, Eva.
One would hope people replying to him would dissuade him from saying anything, hell against my better judgement I replied, but again going by Total Divas...
That Demi Lovato song was great for last years Summerslam and they should have just reused it.

Agreed. I still have no idea what the Summerslam song is this year.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Mojo Rawley is on SummerSlam

Sami Zayn is not

Edit: oh wait I guess he did get his sweet kick off match also

Jesus, I'd rather Sami be left of the card then being in the damn pre show in a nothing match. Sami is main event level talent and they have wasted this PPV for him to have a great match. Roman vs Rusev is fine, but Zayn vs Rusev for the us title would have been a great match.

Is this the same effect you approach you have to people re: SD? No wonder ratings are dropping like a dead weight :D
You know I'm going to pull the ole a clockwork orange with everyone and tie them to and stretch their eyelids open so that they must watch SummerSlam and SD. No excuses.

Caderfix

Seth putting WWE on his back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGKklVlw6Mo
R5QtgBf.png

- Puts down McGregor
- Talks about Wellness violations
- Throws shade on The Rock
- Throws shade on Godlberg

WHAT MORE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT?

Give. Him. All. The. Belts.

You guys are really gonna watch all of Summerslam huh

Can't wait for Seff vs Demon King. I want the Demon King to give 100% so, maybe, the Demon King will become the first WWEUC, solidifying the Demon King as a legend, which means having the Demon King in the HoF someday. And the first ever WWEU title fight, between Seff and the Demon King will only happen once, at Summerslam, so we can see if the Demon King can... Demon King. Demon King. Demon King. Demon King. Demon King. Demon King. Demon King. Demon King. Demon King. Demon King.

Top Bottom