• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Zach

RZhgYgn.png

Caudleberg.

You guys are really gonna watch all of Summerslam huh

2 hour Takeover,
6 hour Summerslam,
3 hour Raw,
2 hour SD,
One hour NXT,
One hour CWC

Fuck no I ain't watching 15 hours of wrestling in 5 days

I'll read the thread and results when I can but I have a life and at some point shit's excessive

Same reason I didn't watch all the G1

There's no wrestling I want to watch on Wednesdays/Thursdays and I work every other day and don't want to pay to watch the Network.

Although the CWC has been fairly tempting.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've been watching an episode of NWA every day at lunch. It's a hot 45 minute show. Really recommend it.

Toki767

Theoretically, I think if you paid for 1 month of the WWE Network tomorrow, you'd be able to watch what, Takeover, SummerSlam, and the finals of the CWC right?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I find it hard to believe people aren't watching all 3 trillion hours of Summerslam content when they will listen to a podcast 2x the length of the actual event.

2 hour Takeover,
6 hour Summerslam,
3 hour Raw,
2 hour SD,
One hour NXT,
One hour CWC

Fuck no I ain't watching 15 hours of wrestling in 5 days

I'll read the thread and results when I can but I have a life and at some point shit's excessive

Same reason I didn't watch all the G1

Don't forget Death Before Dishonor tonight.

There's no wrestling I want to watch on Wednesdays/Thursdays and I work every other day and don't want to pay to watch the Network.

Although the CWC has been fairly tempting.

Definitely recommend the CWC. Only about 50 minutes per show and they always deliver.

Theoretically, I think if you paid for 1 month of the WWE Network tomorrow, you'd be able to watch what, Takeover, SummerSlam, and the finals of the CWC right?

Backlash as well. So two PPVs, a Takeover, and the CWC finals.

Part of the post from Asuka's Instagram:

Bayley’s character. She is a high-integrity person. I have never seen anyone as immaculate as Bayley. The problem is the dark side of me wakes up when I face such an immaculate person. At Dallas, I could manage to control the dark side. But I am not sure if I can do it again. It makes even myself intimidated to imagine that I might blacken the pure white this time.

She's pretty good at this.

I hate to say it, but he's kind of right. Those facial features are all pretty identical and they're really fucking exaggerated in all the wrong places. If it wasn't for the unicorn, you could work me into a shoot telling me it was a sculpt from the 1950s.
It's ridiculous man, it's tin pin alley minstrel bullshit. I don't know how it passed inspection.

I find it hard to believe people aren't watching all 3 trillion hours of Summerslam content when they will listen to a podcast 2x the length of the actual event.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Definitely recommend the CWC. Only about 50 minutes per show and they always deliver.

Like, I figured the CWC would be F N P but wasn't really too interested in it. Then I saw the Bracket Special one day while I had some free time, and wow.

notworksafe

I'm personally quite excited. Six hours of wrasslin and a cheat day all in one. Nachos and pizza with some cold beer! Plus some great matches and good friends coming over. It'll be a good time.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm personally quite excited. Six hours of wrasslin and a cheat day all in one. Nachos and pizza with some cold beer! Plus some great matches and good friends coming over. It'll be a good time.

Perfect length if you have friends coming over. It'll be a good time.

If you're alone in your basement though, 6 hours is pain!

Menome

Perfect length if you have friends coming over. It'll be a good time.

If you're alone in your basement though, 6 hours is pain!

Alas, due to time differences it'll be starting near-midnight here, so it's just me. I made it through all of WM32 however and this is a much more stacked card.

Top Bottom