• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

klonere

Banned
Now that Balor is on the main roster NXT needs a new facepaint monster

Literally just signed.

brennan-williams.jpg

Cosmozone

If the turn is during or after the match, possibly there won't be facepaint yet, though. Also it could be different from the previous ones. But the zombie one is so good...

Sephzilla

Literally just signed.

brennan-williams.jpg

THE DEMON PRINCE

THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE THE DEMON PRINCE

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You could honestly say that for most NXT title reigns in general. The way a wrestler gets them is often great like with Sami or Bayley but then the reigns themselves turn out meh.

Sami has the chase

Like I don't think the build up to Asuka/Bayley was interesting, I don't think Asuka has been interesting(which doesn't help that I've seen her for years before), but I just feel like they gave her the title and had no plans of what they were going to do with her with it.

I think it's unfair to call Sami's NXT title reign meh when he held the title for like, what, a month?
Sorry, I should have phrased it better. My bad. I didn't mean Sami's reign itself was meh. I meant it in the sense that generally the road to getting the belt is a lot better for a lot of people in NXT. Then when they get the belt, the reign with it tends to just be lackluster until they lose it.

Sephzilla

Sorry, I should have phrased it better. My bad. I didn't mean Sami's reign itself was meh. I meant it in the sense that generally the road to getting the belt is a lot better for a lot of people in NXT. Then when they get the belt, the reign with it tends to just be lackluster until they lose it.

Ah yeah, I get what you mean.

I think Samoa Joe would be a case of the opposite though

The thing is I agree with him; most of the videos I've seen, I ask myself: "That shouldn't be on this list."
I read this post and almost threw my phone but I realized that you were agreeing on the Norman thing. If anything Patterson should really be 1, Norman's run was quite interesting, I was always like," Why does this guy have the title, is he supposed to be a comedian. "

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alas, due to time differences it'll be starting near-midnight here, so it's just me. I made it through all of WM32 however and this is a much more stacked card.

oof. you should wake up at 2.

Bwahaha! Becky said the who Divas Revolution thing was a mess! Lawl!

Where? When? Source?

I mean we all know it was but it's always interesting to see someone who actually works for the company not just tow the line and credit Stephanie for it as we know we should.

Oh wait, did she say on the WWE 24 thing? I don't remember...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I shoulder the burden so I can inform weaker-willed WrassleGAF members of the events that transpired.

Plus I'm still looking for work, so I don't have to be up the next day.

Why don't you write for legitshook.com?

Seriously. We're looking for content writers. Doesn't even have to be the wrassles.

DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING DEMON KING

Top Bottom