• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

In all seriousness, Why does the WWE test for this stuff?
They scream they are entertainment. The movie business doesnt test for it. Its just weird.

My job doesn't test me for steroids, and adroal.

I personally think its garbage.

jmdajr

In all seriousness, Why does the WWE test for this stuff?
They scream they are entertainment. The movie business doesnt test for it. Its just weird.

My job doesn't test me for steroids, and adroal.

I personally think its garbage.

It's not just steroids. It's all the pain killers, sleep aides, speed, and recreational drugs that lead to an early grave.

It's not just steroids. It's all the pain killers, sleep aides, speed, and recreational drugs that lead to an early grave.

People make fun of talent for being boring and playing games, but honestly that or anything else that isn't doing drugs is probably the best chance you have at having a long career and life, boring or not

uxqILTH.gif

It's beautiful Blu, your house should increase in value as a result.
All I need to do is meet him and my year will be complete!

jmdajr

People make fun of talent for being boring and playing games, but honestly that or anything else that isn't doing drugs is probably the best chance you have at having a long career and life, boring or not

Absolutely. Humans are addictive by nature but you have to pick stuff that won't send you to your death before it's time.

Menome

Why don't you write for legitshook.com?

Seriously. We're looking for content writers. Doesn't even have to be the wrassles.

I get the feeling that outside of a mutual love and respect of Arn Anderson, Stro wasn't my biggest fan. Got no beef with him about it, but no point in needlessly agitating the situation.

Plus, there's a content-based position I've applied for at a prominent website. Can't say more until after interviews are done though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I get the feeling that outside of a mutual love and respect of Arn Anderson, Stro wasn't my biggest fan. Got no beef with him about it, but no point in needlessly agitating the situation.

Plus, there's a content-based position I've applied for at a prominent website. Can't say more until after interviews are done though.

First, I bet you're dead wrong. :)

Second, we don't pay, so...doesn't matter :p

Think about it pal.

Feel free to contact him on the Tweeties @strobogo - you'll find no problems.

People are constantly trying to run other people's life when they can't even run theirs. There was a report a month or two ago that a veteran was partying a lot and not serious about his in ring work and everyone pointed at Jericho. Guess who it was though, it was ADR! And look at what that got him into. I'd rather be safe than sorry tbh. I never really got into the party scene in college and when I did, I wasn't drinking or smoking(never have, never will) . I had to get up the next morning so I could get my 3 hour work out in then the rest was history but I had fun my way.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
for hating millenials so much, sunny over here like 'hey pal why dont you work for me for free'

legitshook.com is a labor of love

I haven't seen a cent from it, but it's something I look at and I'm proud of what the people who have contributed have done. Most wrestle jiffs on message boards are direct links to the images on legitshook, so that's something I'm also weirdly proud of.

Zach

legitshook.com is a labor of love

I haven't seen a cent from it, but it's something I look at and I'm proud of what the people who have contributed have done. Most wrestle jiffs on message boards are direct links to the images on legitshook, so that's something I'm also weirdly proud of.
You've never asked me to grade strobogo's write-ups on legitshook.com. :(

And I steal all of the gifs, and only occasionally give credit! >:D

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man that Taco Bell around the world thread. Holy crap.

I'm in tears. Cutting weight, zero carb. I can't. It wounds my soul. Those fucking crunchwrap delicious things, jesus dicks. The Banurrito?! FUCK. I'm dying inside.

You've never asked me to grade strobogo's write-ups on legitshook.com. :(

And I steal all of the gifs, and only occasionally give credit! >:D

Consider a Point/Counterpoint two person writeup.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe we should get Taco Bell tonight...

NVM, why aren't you a Taco Bueno preferrer like me?

Bueno is weak. Bell is perfection.

However I can eat Bueno on no carb. Mucho nachos w/2x extra beef, 2x extra queso, chips on the side.

I just shovel that slop into my mouth.

Bell is the king though. The best of the best. Taco Bell is to fake Mexican food what Cheetos are to potato chip aisles. The best.

^Only if Kane is on it Pikma otherwise I don't want to be hurt.

That four horsewoman article posted earlier gave me feels, guess I should check out that latest WWE 24 thing then.

Zach

Bueno is weak. Bell is perfection.

However I can eat Bueno on no carb. Mucho nachos w/2x extra beef, 2x extra queso, chips on the side.

I just shovel that slop into my mouth.

Bell is the king though. The best of the best. Taco Bell is to fake Mexican food what Cheetos are to potato chip aisles. The best.
When Bueno is on, it's delicious. That salsa. Mmmmm.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mojo Rowley
Mojo Rowley
Mojo Rowley
Mojo Rowley
The Usos

cQve8Mp.gif

NVM, let's go to Taco Bell. I'm paying. Anything you want, pal. Then we'll go get ice cream.

I can't. When I cut weight, I do it for real and don't cheat.

That being said, I'm also headed to Wichita this weekend for some museums and zoo stuff. Leaving tonight.

Top Bottom