• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Pikma

Banned
Jk, in no particular order

Ultimo Dragon
Chris Jericho
Eddie Guerrero
Kane
Shawn Michaels

Honorable mention: Juventud Guerrera

Benoit would have definitely been there had he not nearly killed the business

Menome

Pre-SummerSlam Top 5:

1.) Dean Ambrose
2.) Kevin Owens
3.) Rusev
4.) Seth Rollins
5.) Shinsuke Nakamura

1.) Becky Lynch
2.) Asuka
3.) Sasha Banks
4.) Billie Kay
5.) Peyton Royce

U4MY8Y0l.jpg

Jk, in no particular order

Ultimo Dragon
Chris Jericho
Eddie Guerrero
Kane
Shawn Michaels

Honorable mention: Juventud Guerrera

Benoit would have definitely been there had he not nearly killed the business

This is an extraordinary list, I even agree with the spoiler.

Random prediction: Rusev is one of the upcoming suspensions

Him losing on both Monday and likely Sunday make complete sense only if he's done for a month the second Sunday's match is over

MC Safety

By the way, there's something about that GIF of Rusev throwing the fish that's fundamentally disturbing.

It's like when the Detroit Red Wings fans used to throw octopi on the ice. It seems just meanspirited, even if the animals are dead.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like the idea of the "upcoming suspensions" as though there's a big long list they need to get through.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
In all seriousness, Why does the WWE test for this stuff?
They scream they are entertainment. The movie business doesnt test for it. Its just weird.

My job doesn't test me for steroids, and adroal.

I personally think its garbage.

Because every wrestler you remember from the 90s is dead and when Chris Benoit killed his entire family they found a shitload of drugs in his house.

Maybe I shouldn't have said garbage, thats not what I meant. I understand what you are saying^^^^^^

Is there a rumor of more suspensions coming after SS?

Do you think the Undertaker juices?

I will admit that I was somewhat suspicious of how he managed to put on 30 pounds of muscle for WM 31 after looking a few bumps away from death the year before.

Is there a rumor of more suspensions coming after SS?

A lot of rumors including by ProWrestlingSheet who already broke Eva's suspension. Specifics are that like with Reigns' suspension, stuff's waiting for people's plans to be done. More current example: Del Rio's result came to the company a week or two ago. Cena killed him

You'll never see Del Rio beat Cena again

Do you think the Undertaker juices?

I will admit that I was somewhat suspicious of how he managed to put on 30 pounds of muscle for WM 31 after looking a few bumps away from death the year before.

Part timers can't be tested

Angry Grimace

If that tweet is true, I'm guessing basically either a current champ or someone going for a belt is in risk. The day after Summerslam sure will be interesting to see if these rumors of more suspensions are true or not.

Meltzer said he thought this was it.

Ithil

Bleh, my brother's American girlfriend was visiting, a couple of you here might know what that ends up entailing, Bunratty and its banquet. At least the mead is free-flowing.

Top Bottom