• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Zach, have you gotten this far?

steiner_tiger_02.jpg

somedevil

Why is Eva Marie talking to a site called Pro Wrestling Sheet?

Thats the site run by the former TMZ guy. Also, I believe they both live in los angeles and that helped him as well to get the scoop.

edit: Its then more funny that WWE then leaked out the cause to who he formerly worked for. His came out at 5:34 pst and then TMZ article 34 minutes later.

I mean anyone can get a prescription for adderall, I could go on my doctors office and tell him I need to concentrate on watching more wwe network and I would like to try it and they'll give it to me.

I mean anyone can get a prescription for adderall, I could go on my doctors office and tell him I need to concentrate on watching more wwe network and I would like to try it and they'll give it to me.

That's why they require verification. As Meltzer said on Twitter, they want to avoid fake prescriptions due to "mark doctors".

That's why they require verification. As Meltzer said on Twitter, they want to avoid fake prescriptions due to "mark doctors".
How exactly do they do that? Do they require a full writing and reasoning from your doctor? I mean the doctor can still be legit and help you out. I don't know man.

How exactly do they do that? Do they require a full writing and reasoning from your doctor? I mean the doctor can still be legit and help you out. I don't know man.

They probably have a good system on figuring out which doctors are legit and which aren't, and any doctor who's "helping you out" by giving you a prescription you don't need doesn't qualify as "legit" to them I'm guessing.

They probably have a good system on figuring out which doctors are legit and which aren't, and any doctor who's "helping you out" by giving you a prescription you don't need doesn't qualify as "legit" to them I'm guessing.
It's still confusing to me because even my doctors in college could supply me with some adderall and they werw legit. I'd be looking more so for a legit reason for taking this shit as I know in college people were taking them just to help them zone out in studying which wasn't a legit reason. After a while, your system requires more and more and then you basically end up abusing them. What do I know lol

It's still confusing to me because even my doctors in college could supply me with some adderall and they werw legit. I'd be looking more so for a legit reason for taking this shit as I know in college people were taking them just to help them zone out in studying which wasn't a legit reason. After a while, your system requires more and more and then you basically end up abusing them. What do I know lol

I don't know what the details of their system is, but I would imagine they have a good one considering Reigns got popped for Adderall and if anyone could find a good fake prescription it'd be him considering his status and income.

Guzim

Thats the site run by the former TMZ guy. Also, I believe they both live in los angeles and that helped him as well to get the scoop.

edit: Its then more funny that WWE then leaked out the cause to who he formerly worked for. His came out at 5:34 pst and then TMZ article 34 minutes later.

The guy who created the site, Ryan Satin, used to be a big guy at TMZ. He was basically TMZ's WWE contact, so he then used those connections to make his own site.
Thanks! I thought it was some site like 411mania or Wrestlezone.

I don't know what the details of their system is, but I would imagine they have a good one considering Reigns got popped for Adderall and if anyone could find a good fake prescription it'd be him considering his status and income.
I remember when Rey and Edge were caught, they had the same doctor didn't they? I know they showed papers and Edge said that his were given to him during his injury. Was that doctor crook?

QiI4Y6r.jpg

It was solid but unspectacular. I liked Riddle/Thatcher but both of the CWC spotlight matches were SUB-CWC level, and the main event was disappointing.

Damn. Was hoping for better considering the card.

On the flip side, ROH is having a great show with a card that on paper looked not great.

The odds so far, let's just remember the numbers you want to be looking for won't hit until Sunday morning. Obviously there's only one that's surprising to me.

Brock Lesnar -400, Randy Orton +280
Finn Balor -300, Seth Rollins +220 (Balor's odds have shortened from -160, and Rollins' odds jumped from +120)
Dean Ambrose -900, Dolph Ziggler +500 (Dean's odds shortened from -750 to become the heaviest favorite on the show)
Charlotte -260, Sasha Banks +180 (Huge swing in Charlotte's favor to become the new favorite. It looks like the smart money is in.)
The Miz -400, Apollo Crews +280 (Miz shortened from -195 to become the heavy favorite. Apollo jumped from +155)
AJ Styles -420, John Cena +300 (Styles has kept going up since SD ending with Cena on top)
The Club -300, New Day +220
Y2KO -400, Enzo and Cass +280 (Huge swing in for Y2KO. E&C went to heavy favorite, to +120, and now settled around +280)
Rusev -285, Roman Reigns +205
Sheamus -300, Cesaro +200 (They've been back and forth all week, but the market has steadied in Sheamus' favor. He started at -145 Friday morning and ended the day on -300).

I hope banks didn't get in trouble for something

Also

CqQ6KFgWgAAnbg_.jpg

The odds so far, let's just remember the numbers you want to be looking for won't hit until Sunday morning. Obviously there's only one that's surprising to me.

Finn Balor -300, Seth Rollins +220 (Balor's odds have shortened from -160, and Rollins' odds jumped from +120)
Dean Ambrose -900, Dolph Ziggler +500 (Dean's odds shortened from -750 to become the heaviest favorite on the show)
Charlotte -260, Sasha Banks +180 (Huge swing in Charlotte's favor to become the new favorite. It looks like the smart money is in.)
The Miz -400, Apollo Crews +280 (Miz shortened from -195 to become the heavy favorite. Apollo jumped from +155)
AJ Styles -420, John Cena +300 (Styles has kept going up since SD ending with Cena on top)
Y2KO -400, Enzo and Cass +280 (Huge swing in for Y2KO. E&C went to heavy favorite, to +120, and now settled around +280)
Sheamus -300, Cesaro +200 (They've been back and forth all week, but the market has steadied in Sheamus' favor. He started at -145 Friday morning and ended the day on -300).

That is a fucking absurd swing for
Charlotte
Sasha was the biggest favorite on the card by far.

Also

CqQ6KFgWgAAnbg_.jpg
What the hell are those
Sasha odds. I would have thought her match was like the most definite one where you knew someone was winning.

That is a fucking absurd swing for
Charlotte
Sasha was the biggest favorite on the card by far.
Then again, the match doesn't have to end with a title switch but I think it would be dumb to end it on a count out or hell, I think it would be stupid for a title switch in general.

I can think of only two possibilities for that odds shift.

They want Sasha vs. Charlotte to feel like a big epic feud so they will have Charlotte win here and do the big rubber match at Clash of Champions.

Ric went out and got plastered, then laid all the money he had on Charlotte.

Then again, it could be Wellness. But man I'd be super sad if
Sasha
got a violation.

What the hell?

If she gets hit with a wellness violation I am done.
I seriously hope she isn't one and we'll just see the numbers shift, I mean fuck, why!?
I can think of only two possibilities for that odds shift.

They want Sasha vs. Charlotte to feel like a big epic feud so they will have Charlotte win here and do the big rubber match at Clash of Champions.

Ric went out and got plastered, then laid all the money he had on Charlotte.
Number 2 lmfao

Top Bottom