• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Ithil

I'm not sure I like Seth yelling at fans like that.

Its a bad belt. It's a corporate belt to get on the today show and send to pro teams so real athletes can wear it then keep it in a case.

That's all it ever was, a giant logo to plaster everywhere, but now we have a chunky salsa flavoured edition.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So if the cut was planned, why not just fucking blade then since its much safer

Fox318

That's all it ever was, a giant logo to plaster everywhere, but now we have a chunky salsa flavoured edition.
The belt with the linear history was in a shot match in the middle of the show.

Just like 2002 with HHH except he got to wear the big gold belt.

tumblr_ocagbytrFw1v1gvxoo1_1280.png

latest

I saw someone point this out and I want to cry.

LycanXIII

Ep 4 of Holy Foley:
Mick wants Noelle to create her own persona instead of relying on his. So he takes her to Ric Flair and Charlotte for help.

Fox318

Ranking Champs by believability

1. Rusev
2. Nakamura
3. Revival
4. Asuka
5. Charlotte
6. Finn
7. Ambrose

877344. New Day
9000001. Miz

dream

Hey, stro asked me to remind you that there's still one place left on the Internet to get high quality wrestling gifs.

Hey look a championship title belt. Remember when they had those?

You know what's more important than the belt?

The #brand. When a 9 year old sees the new WWE titles, he won't be seeing a globe or some wrestlers name, he'll see the only thing that matters, the letters W-W-E.

Meltzer brought up a great point on the LAW. Blading was a thing that started happening because they didn't want to have to open guys up the hard way with elbows and shit. They considered blading safer. And yet here we are.

"Randy you could have a controlled cut with a blade, but that would be barbaric. Instead we'll have Brock bludgeon you with his elbows. That should open a nice little cut on your head that only bleeds a little."

Top Bottom