• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

klonere

Banned
Vince was gone from being backstage at Raw for a few weeks in the lead-up to Summerslam and no one knew why. Now news about a "black eye on the sport". Hmm... seems like time for needless dot-connecting and wild speculation.

NAME A DIRTSHEET, I LOVE IT MAGGLE

43253aed839010d550548c0b61e6d1aa17cd8b30_hq.gif

Unnfff I'm not sure if I like this or MADE IN JAPAN better.

Kenny's knee strikes are still number 1 for me though.

UberTag

Watch AJ be on the popped list.

That type of shit will get him on POP TV stat.
He doesn't go over Cena clean if he popped.
People I'm pretty sure didn't get popped...
- AJ Styles
- all of the title holders EXCEPT for Rusev (because Reigns may have gotten popped, too) and I guess Big E ('cause he's already out for storyline reasons)
- Cesaro and Sheamus (would they really go ahead with kicking off their best-of-7 series only to hang it out to dry after a single match for 30+ days)
- all of the commentary teams... probably... although I wouldn't miss Otunga

miserable

man, Tenryu is such a dick in this match against Fujinami from 96. First he breaks Fujinami's nose early in the match, then proceeds to fuck up his face some more with punches and elbow drops. He taunts the Dragon (who is bleeding like a stuck pig) with a couple of brainbusters but instead he just drops him on the mat. at the end he hits him with 2 HARD lariatos, and after the pin he taunts him for the broken nose. Fuck you Dragon!

tenfuji11xzs23.gif

tenfuji21dasng.gif

tenfuji31hps3a.gif

tenfuji41j4s8h.gif

tenfuji51e8s7g.gif

So Finn and Charlotte doing that GMA interview together. Is it shitting on the Smackdown belt some more or is it just because Ambrose comes off as the last guy you want to be interviewed properly on a morning show?

sora87

Mixed feelings today, I think Rollins and Balor was good now I've had time to think but it could have been so much better, should have been so much better.

Gotta laugh at Ziggler at this point, those promos and the build up hinting at him doing something and then... that garbage. I mean, Ambrose was rubbish too so it's not all on him but he could've at least tried to break this stigma around him.

Still can't believe both of those matches happened before Roman's heel turn though, wtf!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
KOF reviewing well, can't wait for release. So excited.

Gurrry

The article says it's PRESUMED to be from a powerbomb into the barricades, a common move

did you even read it?

Yes and im PRESUMING that is what caused the injury.

Its still the dumbest move in wrestling, regardless if it is what caused it or not.

Ithil

Looking back at the powerbomb into the barricade, it looks like Finn turns to land on the curved part, but he was further away from the barrier than he was expecting so his arm lands awkwardly on it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jason and Mouth on the LAW are so fucking stupid sometimes.

They thought the KFC commercial was referencing a Family Guy joke. Who even watches Family Guy except out of touch Canadians?

Gurrry

Great argument then. "Sting is injured, fucking ban GMO bananas they're dangerous.*

*i'm misleading everyone with my post but at least I pushed my bananas agenda"

? How am i misleading anyone? They can read the article too. And you dont have to agree with me. I personally just think its a worthless spot. Its not exciting to watch, it doesnt get the crowd hype, it just looks like it hurts the other wrestler more than anything.

Its a shit move.

Those pictures, bluekevali. oh my god hahahahah
FUCK YOU LOL!

Great argument then. "Sting is injured, fucking ban GMO bananas they're dangerous.*

*i'm misleading everyone with my post but at least I pushed my bananas agenda"

I already have to fight you first
Well you're going to lose that one regardless chunkster.

Many fans online felt it was nothing more than a red version of the WWE World championship or WWE Women's championship. "The fans buy their tickets and they're entitled to their opinion," Bálor said. "I wasn't aware of the chants when I was in the ring. I was focused on the task at hand. I have been made aware that there was a little bit of displeasure but with anything new, there's always reluctance to accept. It's a red title. It's red leather as opposed to black. I don't see the big deal. I'm sure after a couple of weeks that it will be the norm that it's a red title. Raw is red, it's the red brand and the Demon is black and red and now the championship is red."
http://www.espn.co.uk/wwe/story/_/id/17365915/finn-bálor-charlotte-reflect-summerslam-victories

dream

But I do agree that if Tyler Black has injured three people with his moves, then perhaps the moves are not the problem. Perhaps Tyler is the problem.

Top Bottom