• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

People actually thought Brock busted Randy open on purpose without talking to anyone else about it? Is this the new "Brock shoot-pinned the Undertaker and the graphics guy was savvy and smart enough to have a 21-1 graphic on hand the whole time"?

They could have at least sent Dean with them to GMA.
I was thinking that too. Then I realized Ambrose is awful at interviews so I think they dodged a bullet.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
ryback-3-620x350.jpg

JackSwagger22_crop_north.jpg

sloppy and dumb as fuck
071615_seth-rollins_600.jpg

ring general

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
People actually thought Brock busted Randy open on purpose without talking to anyone else about it? Is this the new "Brock shoot-pinned the Undertaker and the graphics guy was savvy and smart enough to have a 21-1 graphic on hand the whole time"?.
Yes, it is exactly that. Yes, it is ridiculous.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
course sasha can be super sloppy at times too but doesn't get the same criticisms. half the moves she tries to do it looks like it's her first time ever doing them

I'm ready for someone besides the Horsewomen to get a chance. I'll take a Nia Jax push at this point.

Another rock relative no thank you we all saw how that ended for reigns plus bayley deserves that shit and shes alot better in the ring then sasha. Sasha rushes shit and is sloppy as fuck

Jason and Mouth on the LAW are so fucking stupid sometimes.

They thought the KFC commercial was referencing a Family Guy joke. Who even watches Family Guy except out of touch Canadians?

I called the resemblance to the ongoing Family Guy Peter/Chicken instantly, so it's not just those two idiots.

I'm ready for someone besides the Horsewomen to get a chance. I'll take a Nia Jax push at this point.
Agreed and before them it was always Paige. At one point, I really thought Real Ass Naomi was gonna get a chance, but nope. They should just make Nikki the champ of both shows tbh.
course sasha can be super sloppy at times too but doesn't get the same criticisms. half the moves she tries to do it looks like it's her first time ever doing them
Accurate.

rrc1594

Why didn't they let Kurt ME WM17 against Austin? I mean I'm not complaining because Rock/Austin Promo is great but just asking?

Toki767

Kind of amazing that in a month or two, there is a legitimate possibility that most of the title holders in WWE will have been from Japan.

UberTag

2 months later, Charlotte drops Bayley on her head. :(
We'll just give Bayley hugs and it will make her all better.
That's how head and neck injuries work, right? Hugs can heal them? Or can they only be healed through the power of banned substances?

People don't like Bayley either? Whaaaat.

Jokes aside, Nia Jax imo was brought up too early. Shes getting better but needs to stay away as a contender for like...a year.
I think it's less disliking the horsewomen and more being annoyed that those four tend to get the bigger focus all of the time while the other women are left with nothing to do.

KingBroly

Banned
I have to wonder how amazing Bobby Roode must've felt to have all those people singing his song and chanting his name at Takeover after years of being in TNA. You could tell during the entrance that he was really enjoying the moment.

Top Bottom