• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No, for multiple reasons. She gets up very early for her job, she wouldn't care about watching either of them, she doesn't do blood, etc.
Mine doesn't either. However she is endlessly amused by Owens. Still mentions that "how is anyone supposed to be scared of him, he wears shape wear" every time she sees him.

Friend Data gonna be happy (ROH TV spoilers)

Naito/Lethal match teased. If it happens at Final Battle I could see Naito beating Lethal in Jay's last ROH match

There is exactly one reason people perpetuate this lie: they want to believe Guillermo Del Toro is actually a good director.

He's usually good when his shit actually hits theaters

Shame about the whole 90% cancellation rate. The film version of Bryan Fuller

How so?
5I5s8.png
She's more relatable.
1pgTNC3.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
**Ryan Satin at Pro Wrestling Sheet reports that Alberto Del Rio is in the middle of a nasty divorce battle with wife Angela Velkei. Pro Wrestling Sheet obtained the court documents and reports that Velkei filed for divorce and cited adultery as the cause and is also seeking a restraining order. Del Rio has countered and said their marriage has been over since June of 2015 and is accusing Velkei of “cruel treatment” and wants her to undergo a psychiatric evaluation. Even worse is that there are children involved and both sides are seeking custody. Del Rio is currently serving a 30 day suspension after the WWE announced that he had failed a wellness test and the suspension went into effect on August 18th.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Watching Summerslam now, going into it unspoiled, and I just have to say that I am SHOCKED Charlotte won back the championship. But in a good way, i think this makes for a very interested feud going forward, and Sasha will have the more interesting role chasing the title. Looking much more forward to this than the speculated Nia-feud for Sasha (she needs more time). The match itself was nothing special though, unlike the Raw-match where Sasha won in the first place.

Syder

Remember when Roman ruined that guy's wedding celebrations and then speared him onto the hard floor in front of his concerned wife after he'd been declared unable to compete?

What a hero.

Watching Summerslam now, going into it unspoiled, and I just have to say that I am SHOCKED Charlotte won back the championship. But in a good way, i think this makes for a very interested feud going forward, and Sasha will have the more interesting role chasing the title. Looking much more forward to this than the speculated Nia-feud for Sasha (she needs more time). The match itself was nothing special though, unlike the Raw-match where Sasha won in the first place.
If these rumours are true about wellness failures, Charlotte's going to be feuding with herself for a while. (Or they'll be calling up Bayley tonight...)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Foley's the same dude who wrote up an angry essay about the booking of Daniel Bryan not winning the title and protesting watching Raw because of it

Just reminding you.

Lol, why are Mick and Seth even whining about this? Stop expecting "this is awesome" every time someone does a flip.
Remember when Roman ruined that guy's wedding celebrations and then speared him onto the hard floor in front of his concerned wife after he'd been declared unable to compete?

What a hero.
Rusev started the fight and Roman finished it. It's simple.

Coketruck

I kind of wonder how many people who don't like the lapsed fan started with a more recent episode. They keep getting more and more referential and piling on the inside jokes, so if you didn't start listening to them from the Wrestlemania 1 episode, you're doing it wrong. It's like starting Arrested Development in the middle of the third season.

I tried listening to a couple of their episodes about some specific shows I have fond memories of, but I couldn't do it. Half the episode was one of them doing really unfunny impressions, especially of Vince McMahon. Good lord, that was terrible. I kept trying to skip through them, then eventually realized I was having to skip through a huge chunk of the podcast. Not worth it.

Mahonay

Banned
Your new prestigious belt underwhelmed and looks kind of lame. The crowd was restless after a very long event. Yeah they were annoying but shit happens.

The complaining from Mick and Seth is pretty annoying for sure.

I hope the crowd chants even louder tonight about the belt sucking.

“He hit the wall during the match, dislocated his shoulder and was able to put it back in himself in a split second,” said ringside physician Dr. Chris Robinson. Bálor was able to finish the match, but Dr. Robinson noted that an MRI yielded results earlier today showing “a possible labrum tear.”

The champion is currently scheduled to receive a surgical consult that will determine the extent of Bálor’s injury, as well as if and how his reign as WWE Universal Champion will be affected.

If it's a tear he's done for the year at least, until after Mania at most

Rusev started the fight and Roman finished it. It's simple.

Apparently it's ok to cry foul if you start a fight and someone fights back. Really learning a lot from WrestlingGAF these days.
If it's a tear he's done for the year at least, until after Mania at most

Seth confirmed to be more dangerous than Ryback, contrary to how many people in here think Ryback is some sort of murderer.

So Sasha and Finn were basically the planned champs leaving Summerslam successfully without a flaw at one point and both are now out with injuries.

Lord almighty. At least Sasha seems to only be gone for the month, who knows how long Finn might be out.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They said its a possible labrum tear, but that at the least he dislocated his shoulder on the powerbomb.

Top Bottom