• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

tumblr_ocbw4oDvVI1sbzhteo1_500.gif

Apparently it's ok to cry foul if you start a fight and someone fights back. Really learning a lot from WrestlingGAF these days.
Exactly.
HEY FUCKHEAD LET ME IN YOUR WEDDING EVEN THOUGH YOU HATE ME. NAH? LEMME SPEAR YOU DAWG.
I don't recall those exact words, but establishing friendship is tough sometimes.
Why would Rusev want to be friends with a Samoan after what The Rock did? ;-)
I mean...you have a point.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah I figured he fucked up his shoulder or elbow the moment I saw that

I honestly have no idea how you take that move without getting hurt, especially given Seth threw him at the curved part of the barrier. If the MRI doesn't show an obvious tear, its probably a partial tear, which isn't nearly as bad.

You know who Daniel Bryan had several matches with before his health suddenly came into question?
9166435_orig.gif

Let's not get carried away. A few of us were saying "he's dumb as fuck and needs to not be so reckless" in general about Daniel since the McGuinness matches. History proved us right

Top Bottom