• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Mahonay

Banned
Good guy Jericho! Fuck Lesnar.
I mean, that just sounds like the way Lesnar would react to any situation like that.

Hayes has a lot of fault in the whole thing for not answering Jericho's simple question if it was a work or not. I'm sure he's aware of their friendship and the concern he had, so not answering him in that situation is a pretty obvious way to fan the flames.

I mean, that just sounds like the way Lesnar would react to any situation like that.

Hayes has a lot of fault in the whole thing for not answering Jericho's simple question if it was a work or not. I'm sure he's aware of their friendship and the concern he had, so not answering him in that situation is a pretty obvious way to fan the flames.
Wait wait wait, I just realized this situation may get Hayes fired like the Jr situation at Summerslam!

Lesnar is gonna have the whole company against him by the time he leaves.
I'll help him out, no one will fuck with my boy brock.

jmdajr

Some dude was interviewing Brock because of the 2k17 game.

Bork straight up said he doesn't consider himself a pro wrestler and is there just for the paycheck. He doesn't have dream matches or anything. No love for the business.

I mean, at least he's honest.

JBL has done well to inform me that you can only see the WWE championship held by legends of the past on Smackdown, I really got his message after the third time in half an hour.

Marvel

could never
Il6RQpJ.jpg

Wait wait wait, I just realized this situation may get Hayes fired like the Jr situation at Summerslam!
God willing.

That's my understanding. What a -- as noted douchebag and crummy human being Brock Lesnar would put it -- pussy.
As I noted in the Summerslam thread, Jericho is legit. He took Goldberg down in WCW and is easily one of the toughest guy in that damn locker room. Most of the moves he listed off on Nitro are shoot holds.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?

It's super interesting to think about what the fuck is going through some of these wrestlers minds back stage after a match like that. i mean you'd think as soon as brock gets back stage he'd basically assure everyone who was concerned it was all a work if some of the guys aren't in on what the plan was. but he seemed to sort of maintain kayfabe once he was back there. calm the fuck down brock!! but i agree, hayes is at fault as well if any of this is true.

lmao

Mahonay

Banned
Jericho is surprisingly tough. Got the best of Goldberg in a fight.

Brock would likely beat Jericho but Jericho is not a pushover. Also interesting to see HHH stand up for Jericho when he told Vince what happened. I'm not sure what their relationship is like.

jmdajr

Jericho's brave no doubt. Stupid, but brave. If that doesn't get you brownie points I don't know what will.

Hayes is an idiot though.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The fact that Balor is confirmed injured and still appearing on Raw suggests to me that he's not as injured as we are imagining, because its not usually their MO to make an injured person appear on TV unable to compete.

Mahonay

Banned
The fact that Balor is confirmed injured and still appearing on Raw suggests to me that he's not as injured as we are imagining, because its not usually their MO to make an injured person appear on TV unable to compete.
He was good enough to show up at Good Morning America appearing totally fine, so he's fine to appear on the show at least.

UberTag

Jericho is surprisingly tough. Got the best of Goldberg in a fight.

Brock would likely beat Jericho but Jericho is not a pushover. Also interesting to see HHH stand up for Jericho when he told Vince what happened. I'm not sure what their relationship is like.
I'm not sure why people find Triple H taking Jericho's side surprising. He seems to come off as incredibly diplomatic when dealing with the talent. Unless they're assholes to him in which case he sends them termination papers on their wedding day.

Batista tore something winning the belt once against Orton and appeared the next day on Raw to be taken out. Emphasis on usually, I know, but it does happen

GunBR

I think he will be able to wrestle at Night of Champions, but not before that

The early diagnosis was a separated shoulder, but they want to do more testing since there could be a tear. So for now things seem fine.

cordy

Banned
So just like UFC then?

Doesn't he want that? He doesn't care about anyone. He's in the Bad News Brown territory

I doubt that anyone likes him there
And he probably don't give a fuck about that
Yep on all accounts.

I'll help him out, no one will fuck with my boy brock.

Nah, you can't help him when you've got them Diz Biznezz Boyz on ya. They don't take kindly around them parts ya here?

Gotta be there to relinquish the title to hallowed WWE Superstar Abeyance.

I'm wondering what Brock's reaction would've been had Jericho kissed him.

He and AJ Styles would probably not react well.

jmdajr

Ya'll remember the story about Bad News Brown wanting to shoot fight Andrew The Giant for calling him the N word.

When honor takes precedence over your life!

Top Bottom