• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Podcast I'm listening to brought up an idea that Taker should have done a soul transfer with Lesnar, then dress Lesnar in black, not talk, and turn Paul Heyman into Paul Bearer.

imBask

Banned
Podcast I'm listening to brought up an idea that Taker should have done a soul transfer with Lesnar, then dress Lesnar in black, not talk, and turn Paul Heyman into Paul Bearer.

Power bombcast has been advocating a soul transfer from Taker to Reigns since before WM30!

Fox318

Jeff's idea of good wrestling is stuff that isn't sustainable or even fun.

He would be the guy arguing for Kane to come out as doink the clown and win the divas title for a 2 week reign.

Browny

Banned

logo.svg

Fuck the Oxford Dictionary.

"Language Matters".

tito-ortiz-TNA.jpg

imBask

Banned
Jeff's idea of good wrestling is stuff that isn't sustainable or even fun.

He would be the guy arguing for Kane to come out as doink the clown and win the divas title for a 2 week reign.

Jeff is super jaded, but on the other side Dan will eat ANYTHING WWE gives him, which isn't that much better

Aiii

So not worth it
Less than a month until the Stang era begins friends!!

I hope Sting wins, aligns with the nWo Authority and Rollins goes mute and hangs out in the rafters until the Rumble, and after winning that goes back into the rafters until Mania itself.

Also, lots of baseball bat pointing, please.

Browny

Banned
I hope Sting wins, aligns with the nWo Authority and Rollins goes mute and hangs out in the rafters until the Rumble, and after winning that goes back into the rafters until Mania itself.

Also, lots of baseball bat pointing, please.

But by the time January comes around, it's already Pointing-At-Wrestlemania-Sign season - you want to amplify it with baseball bats? That's crazy talk right there...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I might have heard wrong but is TNA actually doing house shows in September? That'll be good for indie poster Thursday!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Thinking about it...but Ryans sucks :/

You find the 2 good food items out of 150 and eat all you can of those.

Sure, it'll be fucking dessert, but...it'll be worth it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Derrick King looks like they pulled one of Sisqo's high school senior pictures

Zach

This is what we need to go to. Abra will be there as well.

This quote from the article is KILLING me though:

That's a high-quality low-quality line...

And I'm pretty sure my casual friend will want to go because she's in love with Rick Steiner... it'll be hilarious to see her reaction to current Rick Steiner. We may have to watch The Wrestler before attending, to get her in the right state of mind. Heh...

Are you guys splurging on front row or what?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
TNA was incredibly boring this week. I mainly listened to it because I was doing some light programming and installing work but eventually I just watched the status bar climb up instead of really hearing what was going on. The last five minutes were pretty bonkers though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Danny Kidman exposing those rock hard....black t-shirts

Zach

“If I could get away with it ... I would give cigars to the girls, and we would have a smoky-feel, blood-and-bulls, knock-down, drag-out fight that’s not politically correct,” Cox said.

“And the people on the west coast and east coast would say ‘That’s what’s wrong with America today,’ and you and I both know that’s what’s right with America today. We’re going to show up. We’re going to give them a good time.”

Yikes.

We'll still probably go...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's a high-quality low-quality line...

And I'm pretty sure my casual friend will want to go because she's in love with Rick Steiner... it'll be hilarious to see her reaction to current Rick Steiner. We may have to watch The Wrestler before attending, to get her in the right state of mind. Heh...

Are you guys splurging on front row or what?

Abra's gonna be on the show, so I'll just kinda figure out what I want to do. I don't NEED front row but I enjoy front row. Dunno!

Yikes.

We'll still probably go...

Yeah, when someone says they're specifically NOT going to be politically correct...eurgghhhh

RP912

Banned
Speaking of Rick Steiner...I keep forgetting he's coming to APW this weekend. I'll post a pic if I go and see the Doge Faced Gremlin.

Zach

Abra's gonna be on the show, so I'll just kinda figure out what I want to do. I don't NEED front row but I enjoy front row. Dunno!

Yeah, when someone says they're specifically NOT going to be politically correct...eurgghhhh

He's on the show?! Niiice. Is he doing it under the same magic gimmick?

Fox318

Jeff is super jaded, but on the other side Dan will eat ANYTHING WWE gives him, which isn't that much better

I'll take Dan's acceptance to bad creative to Jeff wanting bad creative.

Jeff is the type of guy that would want Russo 1999-2000 booking. Like a Miss Elizabeth rape angle preventing Goldberg from being in the arena ending with a finger poke or building your main event around the shockmaster.

11953351_956351814416994_4066286216318914983_o.jpg

looks like we're getting a male vs female main event in montreal!

I was 3 seconds into judging the sheer incompetence of spelling "Guarantee" incorrectly before I realized it wasn't in English.

Just saying that it was perfectly plausible to me that an indie wrestling promotion would have a prominent misspelling on its poster.

imBask

Banned
I'll take Dan's acceptance to bad creative to Jeff wanting bad creative.

Jeff is the type of guy that would want Russo 1999-2000 booking. Like a Miss Elizabeth rape angle preventing Goldberg from being in the arena ending with a finger poke or building your main event around the shockmaster.

couldn't we all settle on accepting good creative instead?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ah sweet Jesus, there's a gun show going on at the same time... what a crowd it'll be...

Oh fuck, this is during our Gun Show?

Oh wow. Oh, wow. Uhh...wow..

Get me a time machine or give me a Backfist to the Future so I can attend. #IndiePosterThursday

A Hardcore Cowgirl!

Curtis Candy is an amazing name

Zach

ROSTER*
Scott SteinerR aka "Big Poppa Pump"
Rick Steiner
Big Vader
Big Vader's Nephew - Big "Cuzz"
Rakishi "WWE Hall of Famer"
Wild Bill Irwin
Brandon "the Brideless" Groom
Chavo Guerro Sr.