• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Get your battle flag ready.

Gun Shows don't bug me (they sell dope clothes there) but the fact this is going to be politically incorrect on purpose, with that crowd....sigh

RP912

Banned
Super Troll Curtis Candy

3671525-3346674585-mj-la.gif

Zach

Gun Shows don't bug me (they sell dope clothes there) but the fact this is going to be politically incorrect on purpose, with that crowd....sigh

Exactly.

My friend's taking me out to dinner tonight because it's my birthday. I should know whether or not we're going tonight. I'll let you know if we get tickets in advance and the seating location.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Curtis Candy's catchphrase should be "Want some Candy, kids?"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mika ain't shit. True grappler is Tina from DOA. The shit she does would make any strong style nerd mark the fuck out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Thread said it was only regional at this point unfortunately.

F5 Taco Bell dishes:
Chalupa
Volcano Taco
Steak Grilled Stuft Burrito
Steak Soft Taco
7 Layer Burrito

Ok that's important. Since it's limited, I won't break my zero carb diet until its grand unveiling.

Zach

Mmmm... I should have some Taco Bell.

NeoGAF Vince! I texted my friend "What if I told you Rick Steiner is going to be in walking distance from your home next month?" Minutes later she called me between kids (she's a speech path) and said she was about to cry she was so excited. Haha... What a weirdo.

So yeah, I think we're going.

Top Bottom