• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Lemonz

tumblr_ovfdo5EZ9E1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

NvsWTUZ.gif

Pikma

Banned
If I booked Raw and Smackdown Mark Henry would be on tv every fucking night and Goldust would be holding at least 7 titles right now.

Sephzilla

Got a call early this morning saying my girlfriends dad went into cardiac arrest this morning, they were able to get his pulse back, but not much left to do for him. It hurts seeing her in pain like this

klonere

Banned

Breaking kayfabe here but I wanna point out that Kenny won the G1 which is something that is far more protected and important than any possible title you could put on him on the WWE.

Fuck outta here with that stupid "NJPW don't actually push Kenny in a main event spot" bullshit"

Got a call early this morning saying my girlfriends dad went into cardiac arrest this morning, they were able to get his pulse back, but not much left to do for him. It hurts seeing her in pain like this

I don't wanna think about how I'm going to deal with my parents going through something like this. A terrible time in anyone's life.

Pikma

Banned
Lmao Kavita Devi's moveset is so limited she had to repeat moves one right after the other

She ain't too bad though, could make a decent monster heel with proper training

Probably completely off topic at this point, but does anyone who watches NJPW know why The Elite killed Fat Masa off of BTE?

Is there a story aside from maybe him not wanting to do it anymore?

Draxal

Only thing worse than this Marti Belle/Rachel Evers match on MYC Ep. 2 is the entirety of the JR/Lita commentary.

Rachel wasn't that bad, Marti's offense was woooooooooph.

What was tremendous about it?

It's the same John Cena promo he's cut against everyone only with 100% more insider terminology

to be honest, he did it against fan favs before and not somebody the company protects at the expense of the fans like Roman. Roman getting heat after Wrestlemania is one thing, but this was way different.

klonere

Banned
alright bean's thread is doing ironman numbers so i guess this feud is a wild success and Cena's promo is totally justified.

Top Bottom