• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Zach

"Watch the replay of No Mercy where Cena did the unimaginable: he refused to follow the script!!"
GLEDANK.jpg

Recall

I hate Alex Shelley.

He poses/claps after every move. He is so Indy...still after all these years.

He never wrestles to make it look like, hey I'm trying to win, it's just watch me do nothing over and over again, then here is a flip too.

klonere

Banned
I hate Alex Shelley.

He poses/claps after every move. He is so Indy...still after all these years.

He never wrestles to make it look like, hey I'm trying to win, it's just watch me do nothing over and over again, then here is a flip too.

Counterpoint: Alex Shelley is great.

The OSW guys got me watching some old TNA X-Division stuff and he is the absolute highlight. He's like a Dragon Gate style wrestler who melded that intense, high speed, choreographed style with very entertaining Western heel shtick stuff.

klonere

Banned
Wrestling Twitter arguing over wether Abbey Laith is too fat

A plus job guys

That whole thing is totally unbearable and completely unnecessary. Especially when people talked about "oh lets ignore all the Sexy Star stuff for a while and dive into the MYC!" and then follow up with that take.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
anything good from Raw?

Jeff v Miz for the IC title? Err ok, that's little random.

Tall4Life

Cena's shoot promos may be recycled but they're still a nice break from the usual stuff

I for one enjoyed Cena eviscerating Reigns, and I'm a Roman fan

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the problem with these "shoot" promos (that arent really shoots, they are completely scripted) is that they are saying things that are true, but nothing will change, so its pointless. Dont get me wrong, I liked the promo.

Rate the burials.

Sasha, Corbin, Enzo, Bayley.

From most buried to least.

Corbin - Dude is straight up done. US title will do shit for him.
Enzo - He may have a shit ton of heat but merch sales are keeping him alive in 205 live.
Bayley - I think they can fix this. She's just the victim of shit booking.
Sasha - As far as burials go she keeps winning the belt so that's something.

the problem with these "shoot" promos (that arent really shoots, they are completely scripted) is that they are saying things that are true, but nothing will change, so its pointless. Dont get me wrong, I liked the promo.
This is pretty much my thought on the subject. It's pretty much WWE giving people a bone to chew on.

Rhaknar

Way one sided though. Reigns forgets his lines as well

that part isnt on the wwe clip lol. not is cena saying "its a promo big dwg, you need to learn them to be on top" or something, which is hilarious

Draxal

Sasha isn't buried.

Enzo got demoted but he is still extremely over.

Corbin lost everything in a week but it looks like he is in the US title hunt now.

Bayley is somewhere injured.

So I would say Bayley atm.

Sasha has 205 and this shit.

Meltzer quote.

If you're telling me 'How are we gonna kill our babyfaces? How are we gonna kill Bayley? How are we gonna kill Sasha Banks?' I'd book EXACTLY like they booked!

Top Bottom