• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Bronx-Man

Banned
Sasha's dead, Bayley's dead, Charlotte's been an afterthought on Smackdown even before Naitch's coma, and Becky can't even get booked.

It's time to pour one out for the four horsewomen.

Sasha's dead, Bayley's dead, Charlotte's been an afterthought on Smackdown even before Naitch's coma, and Becky can't even get booked.

It's time to pour one out for the four horsewomen.

They're just laying low until football season is over. HHH taught them well.

Edit: I still believe if they do the 4 horsewomen vs 4 horsewomen match, one of WWE's gets dropped for Stephanie, my guess is Bayley.

Aiii

So not worth it

Mahonay

Banned
There is no such thing as the MMA four horsewomen.
stephanie-mcmahon-4-horsewomen.gif

Cagey

Banned
Raw talk fucked her badly and thats all on her, but that kendo match broke her.
I've never liked her or understood the appeal but she was undeniably very well liked and seemingly had great appeal. She arrived on RAW with a huge built-in fan base among the hardcore types.

When those fans are turning on a performer despite having supported the performer so strongly through the company's developmental process, and the support allegedly being genuine instead of Tye Dillinger or Adam Rose gimmickry, it's most likely the performer.

Other hardcore fan favorites have been "badly" booked but remain popular. Ambrose defies logic. That they've abandoned her is a bad sign about her.

Whether she's trash or just underperforming remains to be seen.

Raw64life

To say that Bayley has been booked poorly is an understatement. Tons of guys get booked poorly on the main roster. "Poorly" isn't the word for it. I don't know if there is a word for it. It was some next level dogshit booking.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
ya'll want to complain about bray promos all sounding the same then act all hyped on a cena promo?

ctrl+f 'part time full time'
ctrl+f 'the standard'
ctrl+f 'SHOOOOOOOOOOOOT'

modern Cena promos are corny as fucking shit

ya'll want to complain about bray promos all sounding the same then act all hyped on a cena promo?

ctrl+f 'part time full time'
ctrl+f 'the standard'
ctrl+f 'SHOOOOOOOOOOOOT'

modern Cena promos are corny as fucking shit
But this time he said it to Roman...It means something now.

klonere

Banned
Bayley was god at the first NXT Brookyln. She was the defining face of NXT as it turned into an actual third, touring brand. Part of arguably the best, most iconic feud in NXT history and most certainly the best women's feud ever in WWE. A legitimate draw, a big merch mover and a person fans showed up to arenas to cheer on.

She has something. What that something is, well clearly the structure and processes involved in main roster creative cannot find or take advantage of.

A sad story, but not surprising.

I should go to an AAW event so I can watch some wrestling and get a chance to explore Chicago.
It's generally a really awesome time, I'd recommend going to one of their Berwyn or Logan Square shows

They throw a lot of them at Bourbon St, while it's a nice place it takes place in the back room of a banquet hall place, room is too big for my taste (also the crowd generally seems shittier than others)

Berwyn is my favorite place, it's like seeing wrasslin in a log cabin. Though it's not really in the city. Logan Square would be best for that

MC Safety

Don't blame talent for being booked bad

Bayley is marketed as the woman who loves wrestling and is excited to be in the WWE.

Meanwhile, stick a microphone in front of her face and she's so awful Lita scolded her. If Lita is chiding you for your horrible promotionals, you have failed.

How should the WWE correctly book this woman to overcome her lethargy and disinterest?

Mahonay

Banned
Bayley is marketed as the woman who loves wrestling and is excited to be in the WWE.

Meanwhile, stick a microphone in front of her face and she's so awful Lita scolded her. If Lita is chiding you for your horrible promotionals, you have failed.

How should the WWE correctly book this woman to overcome her lethargy and disinterest?
They figured out how to use her just fine in NXT.

Heroman

Banned

Don't have her look like a geek each week on TV or don't book stuff like this is your.

Raw64life

Yeah, it's called being buried.

I don't think that's strong enough.

Roman got buried last night. Imagine if the match with Cena happens at No Mercy and Reigns is still so shook from the Cena promo that he's afraid to hit Cena and cowers in the corner, then Cena drags him to the middle of the ring and pins him after one AA. That's what happened to Bayley.

Oersted

Here is the comprehensive list of those young upcomers John Cena faced as United States Champion:

Dean Ambrose, Stardust, Bad News Barrett, Kane, Sami Zayn, Neville, Zack Ryder and Cesaro.

Top Bottom