• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Foggy

DIXm2EXVwAAmdmw

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
any gif/clip of the RKO on Nak?

that jinder botch is awful :(

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
So the whole point of this Gallagher feud has been to repackage Gallagher as a tough guy and to drop the silly British guy schtick, so of course they end the feud with Gallagher losing the no DQ match.

Pikma

Banned
A big reason WWE is loading up the No Mercy card and could pull the trigger on Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens for Hell in a Cell is to keep interest in their programming up heading into the NFL season.

But I thought ratings didn't matter🤔🤔🤔🤔

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Naito: There's no doubt that Kenny Omega is a phenomenal wrestler. Every time I'm in the ring with him, my heart beats out my chest. I can't wait to wrestle him again. He's world class. But Bullet Club? What happened to them? What happened to the energy they used to have? There are a lot of great individual wrestlers in there, but look at them as a unit, and I don't see any appeal whatsoever.
tumblr_orx3kxdHIV1vxmjuao1_500.gif

He's going to come out and take his new gimmick shirt off or whatever it is and go

YOU KNOW WHAT I DONT NEED SOME NEW GIMMICK THAT THE OFFICE GAVE ME BECAUSE IM DOLPH ZIGGLER AND IM DA BEST

I'd put money on it
Dolph's new gimmick is that he continues to be Dolph.
tumblr_orx3kxdHIV1vxmjuao1_500.gif

A comedian/musician died doing his first match in an unlicensed show in Oklahoma City. Show was Sunday night and he took a wicked spinebuster that left him out and foaming up at the mouth. He was brain dead and they cut life support yesterday.

It's a group called BLOW which started as a tribute to GLOW but started using guys last year. They know the rules in Oklahoma and have run licensed before but didn't Sunday so it'll be interesting to see how that affects whatever charges and lawsuits come up.

I had a couple friends there. Said the dude had no idea how to run the ropes or take anything and the other guy delivered the spinebuster extremely hard. Sad deal all around and immensely preventable. Any time you start thinking you want to try this out, make sure you get some training.

A comedian/musician died doing his first match in an unlicensed show in Oklahoma City. Show was Sunday night and he took a wicked spinebuster that left him out and foaming up at the mouth. He was brain dead and they cut life support yesterday.

It's a group called BLOW which started as a tribute to GLOW but started using guys last year. They know the rules in Oklahoma and ha e run licensed before but didn't Sunday so it'll be interesting to see how that affects whatever charges and lawsuits come up.

I had a couple friends there. Said the dude had no idea how to run the ropes or take anything and the other guy delivered the spinebuster extremely hard. Sad deal all around and immensely preventable. Any time you start thinking you want to try this out, make sure you get some training.

That is fucking horrifying.

RIP to the dude.

Pikma

Banned
-American Alpha is sitting on their hands doing absolutely nothing
-Vince sees them and sees Kurt Angle and comes up with the stupid idea of using one of them for an pointless 3-4 week storyline without any actual long term plan
-Jason Jordan shows up on Raw and therefore the tag team gets broken up
-Suddenly Vince remembers Gable exists so he starts to give him a couple matches with experienced singles competitors (can't even call it a push because he didn't win any)
-Gable has some really impressive matches and starts to get over with the crowds.
-Meanwhile Jason Jordan is doing horrible on Raw, he cuts underwhelming promos, he has underwhelming matches, the crowd doesn't care about him

Soooooo what does he do from here?

Find a new tag team partner for Gable and send him back to the tag team division of course, all while letting Jordan flounder aimlessly on Raw forever, or at least until he gets sent down to main event.

Good shit Vince👌🏼

It's a group called BLOW which started as a tribute to GLOW but started using guys last year. They know the rules in Oklahoma and have run licensed before but didn't Sunday so it'll be interesting to see how that affects whatever charges and lawsuits come up.

Jesus christ. Hope his family recovers quick.

Top Bottom