• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

miserable

they call him "The Cleaner"

21107654_123532624956078_940357272410783744_n.jpg

Jesus did they really have to put Kairi Sane's match in the 4th episode of the MYC. A lot of these women matches are pretty terrible. They are very lucky the Full Sail crowd will cheer or make noise for anything.

I'm going to have to rewatch that Marti Belle match, I wasn't really paying attention when it was on so I didn't see this disaster. It's a shame, I remember enjoying her shtick on SHIMMER a few years back, but don't remember anything about her ring work.

List of Taylor Swift things I have enjoyed:

• Shake It Off
  • the Screaming Females cover of Shake It Off
  • the Bad Blood vs Iron Man mashup
  • the GIF of Taylor doing a hurricanrana from the Bad Blood video
  • the GIF of Taylor doing a crotch chop
  • the GIF I made of Jimmy Havoc saying he loves Taylor Swift
  • her cats
  • how salty evryone who hates Taylor Swift is about Taylor Swift

Pikma

Banned

• Shake It Off
  • her cats
I'm gonna need proof of all this things FlammableDick

• Shake It Off
  • her cats
Time for gradez

I love the Jim Johnston classics but either the dude was out of juice or phoning it in from the end of the attitude era onwards, CFO$ may be a mixed bag (there is some generic ass buttrock galore) but he's actually brought back identifiable themes for numerous wrestlers, to the point that the crowd will even sing along to the best ones.

Which is to say while JJ was better, I don't really want him back now, the last 15 years worked against him.

Jim Johnston made some legendary music, but CFO$ isn't doing too badly.

CFO$ made Baron Corbin's original theme. The one he got a few weeks ago is credited to Jim Johnston on iTunes. Make of that what you will.

Bronx-Man

Banned
A comedian/musician died doing his first match in an unlicensed show in Oklahoma City. Show was Sunday night and he took a wicked spinebuster that left him out and foaming up at the mouth. He was brain dead and they cut life support yesterday.

It's a group called BLOW which started as a tribute to GLOW but started using guys last year. They know the rules in Oklahoma and have run licensed before but didn't Sunday so it'll be interesting to see how that affects whatever charges and lawsuits come up.

I had a couple friends there. Said the dude had no idea how to run the ropes or take anything and the other guy delivered the spinebuster extremely hard. Sad deal all around and immensely preventable. Any time you start thinking you want to try this out, make sure you get some training.
Jesus. May he rest in peace.

Sephzilla

Hi, Sephzilla. How's your lady doing?

she's still really crushed and doesn't seem like she can believe it happened. she's only 28 and that's way too young to lose a parent in my opinion. most of her family gathered together last night for dinner at her cousin's house and it was really good to have everyone together, but all though the night she had her moments where she had to step aside and cry it out.

she's still really crushed and doesn't seem like she can believe it happened. she's only 28 and that's way too young to lose a parent in my opinion. most of her family gathered together last night for dinner at her cousin's house and it was really good to have everyone together, but all though the night she had her moments where she had to step aside and cry it out.

Her father passed? I'm sorry to hear that.

My mom died earlier this year and it was crushing. Still sticks with me and I don't think it will ever go away. My girlfriend was a saint throughout.

Caderfix

I'm late, but I just watched the promo between Cena and Reigns on yutube at random and, holy shit, Cena is amazing. Such a damn good promo.

Also, Seph, sorry to hear about your lady's struggle, man. I know how much that situation suck...

Zach

One of my best friends (+more at the time >_>) lost her mom to cancer when we were 18-ish. She stayed with me for days and cried a lot, even sometimes in the middle of the night. You just have to be there for them. I remember just lying there in the bed at 2:00 AM or whatevz sometimes, with my arm around her, just letting her get it out. It was rough. She thanks me periodically to this day for being so good to her in that moment, but I just stumbled into it, I guess. We were so young. But I guess that's all it takes: being there, and being supportive in someone's time of need.

Sorry for rambling. It's a tough situation. It'll get better, though.

Top Bottom