• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

I feel like WWE could have lightning in a bottle with British Strong Style, but I am not optimistic in the least of them letting run how they need to. There's plenty of guys for them to work against to let their style really shine too: Cesaro, Sheamus, Joe, Owens, AJ, Gargano, Almas, Black, The Club, Sami, Finn, Neville, Gallagher.

You could have a years worth of feuding easily with that group.

As of yesterday, I have joined the legion of folks with 4K / HDR10 TVS, fam.

Now I get to see juicy back pimples on Jinder at 4 times the resolution.

God bless.

Beefy

As of yesterday, I have joined the legion of folks with 4K / HDR10 TVS, fam.

Now I get to see juicy back pimples on Jinder at 4 times the resolution.

God bless.

4k is too detailed. I have watched a few 4k movies/episodes and you can see everything. In something I watched you could see every single hair of a dudes beard. No way would I want to see Jinder in 4k.

Browny

Banned
Vevuzelas would be amazing

Having suffered with them throughout the World Cup, I can honestly say they are one of the most horrendous inventions of the modern era.

However, an entire Raw with nothing but vevuzelas blaring would be hilarious. In fact, get some down to Full Sail...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wagner is the king of wrestlers with style
DHyNVAnVYAA7t6L.jpg

Sephzilla

Having suffered with them throughout the World Cup, I can honestly say they are one of the most horrendous inventions of the modern era.

However, an entire Raw with nothing but vevuzelas blaring would be hilarious. In fact, get some down to Full Sail...

I miss the Youtube vuvuzela button

Tall4Life

4k is too detailed. I have watched a few 4k movies/episodes and you can see everything. In something I watched you could see every single hair of a dudes beard. No way would I want to see Jinder in 4k.

Well he's in luck because TV doesn't really go further than 1080i

Mahonay

Banned
Also I don't know what more proof yall need, but this basically confirms they still think they were completely responsible for the fans liking Bryan, and still think they can pull it off with anyone else
They've tried to repeat the Bryan thing with so many guys now and it never works.

Reigns is still getting booed hard even after eating pins lately. People still hate the entrance theme, the Superman Punch spam, and the vague face/hell bullshit.

Mahonay

Banned
I feel like WWE could have lightning in a bottle with British Strong Style, but I am not optimistic in the least of them letting run how they need to. There's plenty of guys for them to work against to let their style really shine too: Cesaro, Sheamus, Joe, Owens, AJ, Gargano, Almas, Black, The Club, Sami, Finn, Neville, Gallagher.

You could have a years worth of feuding easily with that group.
I love British Strong Style so fucking much.

Their entrance at Progress NYC was great. All 3 doing the Triple H entrance complete with water spitting.

I love British Strong Style so fucking much.

Their entrance at Progress NYC was great. All 3 doing the Triple H entrance complete with water spitting.

The moment they were on the UK tournament they began bringin the WWE stuff into every Progress show and it's GREAT heat. Bate and Severn coming to the ring in NXT jackets just puts it over the top.

They've tried to repeat the Bryan thing with so many guys now and it never works.

Reigns is still getting booed hard even after eating pins lately. People still hate the entrance theme, the Superman Punch spam, and the vague face/hell bullshit.

They are not trying to repeat the Bryan thing with Reigns.

They've completely leaned into the boos for Reigns.

Aiii

So not worth it

Is this why all three the announcers at SummerSlam were telling me how they've never heard a reaction like that in their professional careers and how you have got to respect Reigns for all he is?

Mahonay

Banned

Yes, the announcing team leans into it HARD. But I mean booking wise. He's losing a lot and getting the short end of things lately. Bryan comparison is too strong though, yeah.
Is this why all three the announcers at SummerSlam were telling me how they've never heard a reaction like that in their professional careers and how you have got to respect Reigns for all he is?
The announcing lately has made me want to shove an ice pick into my temple. Lately Vince has been sticking his dick deeper than usual into what is said on air. It was really bad around 2014, almost every little thing said having to be Vince McMahon approved verbiage and regularly saying things that are just not true, and then it got better over time. Now it feels like we've fallen back to where it was in 2014.

They've done it a lot, I agree completely. It didn't work then, and it won't work now, but they'll keep trying

Mahonay

Banned
People cheer Reigns when he just wrecks people. This has happened consistently for the last few years.

It can't be that fucking hard to book.
I feel like they think spamming Superman Punches also = wrecking people, and then don't understand why it gets booed so hard.

They were doing so good with Reigns over the past few months and it feels like they've regressed with their handling of him once again. But at the same time, the booking of the entire product feels super shit right now.

Recall

Enzo made Neville look tiny on 205. Just seeing that just made me think that Neville has no shot on the main roster again.

Dunne's the same height as AJ, which is just on the cusp so its doable.

Why does he need to be on the "main" roster when Neville's best work has been on 205 live, and PPV matches?

Not everyone needs to be the main eventer.

Enjoy what he gives you now instead of worrying over something that really doesn't matter.

Hasney

Enzo made Neville look tiny on 205. Just seeing that just made me think that Neville has no shot on the main roster again.

Dunne's the same height as AJ, which is just on the cusp so its doable.

But if you're on WWE, you've gotta wrassle that style and then even if you're bad on the mic, you've got to talk and America isn't ready for a brummie trying to sound intimidating. His presence works, but WWE doesn't want that from it's "superstars".

Top Bottom