• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Foggy

Be free Rusev

giphy.gif

Yeah Mayweather is easily the best use of a celeb. Stephen Amell is up there too.

Yeah, Amell really did well. Mainly because he took it way more serious than any other celeb they've used. Dude was spending time flying in to house shows to get training time when he wasn't filming. They could totally have gotten a passable singles match out of him and Stardust if they built it right.

She was great, but that was one night. Floyd's stuff managed to stay great for two months plus a match.

Sephzilla

Mayweather and Amell were both willing to take some pretty good bumps for their matches. Mayweather taking a timeout to drink from a fucking chalice was A+++

Hex

Banned
It is sad that Impact sucks so bad, I like LAX, I like Rosemary, could have fun with Mundo and Taya but the rest is so tediously bad.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Rusev
@RusevBUL

I want to thank @WWE front office TR and everybody involved. THANK YOU

That twitter thread is hilarious. All these delusional WWE fanboys freaking out, begging him not to leave.

If you're a fan of Rusev, how in the world could you possibly justify wanting him to stay in that shithole given how he's been treated?

That twitter thread is hilarious. All these delusional WWE fanboys freaking out, begging him not to leave.

If you're a fan of Rusev, how in the world could you possibly justify wanting him to stay in that shithole given how he's been treated?

They're not Rusev fans.

They are fans of WWE that like Rusev.

Hasney

Will Balor do better than Sandow?

Probably as good as a comparison as Mayweather and Show v whatever the fuck this thing is

It is sad that Impact sucks so bad, I like LAX, I like Rosemary, could have fun with Mundo and Taya but the rest is so tediously bad.

Other than a brief period in the mid-2000s say around 05-07, Impact always was lousy to me.

As for Rollins, he is right. If he does get severely buried or gets huge heat on him, I hope he shoots on the company hard. I feel insulted enough by the current product that even $10 per month (which would normally be a great value) seems ridiculous to me.

Seth's already done plenty of stuff that could have gotten him buried and he hasn't been buried for any of it, the guy is gonna be fine.

Good on him for speaking up too.

Go Rollins. If he's punished by Vince or Management (at the behest of Vince), because of his partnership with Trump, then #5years can't come soon enough.

Big One

Banned
Cena is Anti-Trump too, lol. Rollins isn't gonna get punished. I'm sure there's tons of guys in WWE that dislike Trump including in management.

Top Bottom