• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Heroman

Banned
Safe
F_3395f6aa-6e14-4a0e-9313-7a0c5190317f_large.jpg

Imagine if WWE gave you two Nakamura/AJ matches with fuck finishes. Then they built this awesome story to have a grand and spectacular final match in the main event of WM. They show the hype video prior to the match, then announce they've fired both guys and are just going to have Big Cass main event every Raw and SD forever instead.

That's Valve.

Eh, I think if Steam pushed Hatred on me as a recommendation every day you'd have a point.

Why would Valve want to recommend you Hatred? That game doesn't have any hats or microtransactions.

Valve haven't really done anything to upset me. The Half Life thing is a shame but whatever. They haven't done much to make me all that enthusiastic in support of them either. Its just a place I get games from.

Anth0ny

Imagine if Valve got the rights to all of your favorite video game franchises and just made them awful. Totally awful.

And then, instead of using those franchises to their fullest potential, they took one game that they created from the ground up, despite low sales and middling critical reception, and made like 59 sequels to it in spite of every metric telling them "This is a horrible idea" because Gaben wanted to.

That's WWE.

Anth0ny

isn't it about time orton starts a faction like evolution

orton can be hhh

hhh can be flair

bobby roo can be orton

roman reigns can be drax

isn't it about time orton starts a faction like evolution

orton can be hhh

hhh can be flair

bobby roo can be orton

roman reigns can be drax

That would make sense. I heard that Bobby Roooooo is a lot like 3H.

But then 3H would tank their story by putting himself over.

I just got invited to a 1960s themed birthday party, that goes for three days.

I wonder what the over under will be for my living through the weekend.

Got the Bullet Club and Kenny Omega shirts from Hot Topic so I now have the 4 (BC, Omega, Bucks, Scurll) I'd been wanting (don't care about Cody) so yay!

The nice thing about hot topic is that it's buy one get one 50% off... So not only did I not have to pay shipping I essentially got 4 or the price of 3... and I got 5$ off these last two because as a member of their rewards program I had bought enough shirts to earn 5$ off so that was pretty sweet,

I had to settle for varying fits mind you, because they sell so quickly that when I get there the selection is small (I literally only got the Bucks shirt because I got them to take down the display shirt from the wall XD). BC and Bucks are Mediums so they fit tight but not too tight but can't be machine washed or they'll probably shrink into too tight, Scurll is large which fits nice and Omega is XL which is my ideal because I like really loose fitting tees.

But still worth it. Still very happy. Now when the LIJ stuff comes out that's all I have to focus on getting.

The nice thing about hot topic is that it's buy one get one 50% off... So not only did I not have to pay shipping I essentially got 4 or the price of 3... and I got 5$ off these last two because as a member of their rewards program I had bought enough shirts to earn 5$ off so that was pretty sweet,

I had to settle for varying fits mind you, because they sell so quickly that when I get there the selection is small (I literally only got the Bucks shirt because I got them to take down the display shirt from the wall XD). BC and Bucks are Mediums so they fit tight but not too tight but can't be machine washed or they'll probably shrink into too tight, Scurll is large which fits nice and Omega is XL which is my ideal because I like really loose fitting tees.

But still worth it. Still very happy. Now when the LIJ stuff comes out that's all I have to focus on getting.

Holy Grail to me is the Suzukigun tracksuit.

He used to sell it on his site but it's gone now :/

Top Bottom