• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Huh. I really thought Sam Adonis would eat the pin. But the Land's End guys held up their end, even if Danny Jones had to hang out on the turnbuckle for an awkward amount of time waiting for Sai to superplex him.

IT'S DORY FUNK, JR. TIME.

Holy shit Fuchi and Saito have their working boots on.

DORY NO SELLS RED MIST!

Sadly, this wasn't as fun as last year's match, even though Saito and Fuchi were trying hard to carry this thing.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Connor marks in OT remind me of when Triple H got rocked by Taker at WM27 and he tried pulling that "You may have won the battle-uh, but I won the war-uh" bullshit

Fuchi's smile in the corner after the match while talking to the ref was great. I am conflicted about Funk continuing to have these matches though.

BANG!TV title match now!

lamo

they are replaying the whole even now, I am sure that the Wagner match is up somewhere.
Alright cool.
I'd guess so but I couldn't find any, sorry
xhbJtSZ.gif

Other than Osamu Nishimura and Abdullah Kobayashi, I will have no idea who any of these people are.

Oh, wait, that's Dinosaur Takuma, I think. I have no idea who the guy dressing as Bam Bam from the Flintstones is.

WHAT A GEEK GETTING TOSSED OFF THE TOP TURNBUCKLE.

BIGGER GEEK eliminates himself with an over the top rope dive to the outside.

Aw, poor Abdullah!

M God, El Diamanté has this Linkin Park track as his entrance theme. I popped for it here.

Lord knows why this random lucha match is on this card, but let's go with it.

Japanese commentators all know what's up with the FRANKENSTEINER.

I wonder if Scotty put the fear of god into them back in the day when he toured there to call it that and nothing else.

Top Bottom