• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Menome

Oh well. Lost a small amount of money as Mayweather won with a TKO rather than by Points/Decision. Life goes on.

Finally watched the original Tron last night. Now I finally get the joke from like, Season 3 of South Park, where Moses looks like MCP.

We probably get intermission after this and come back with Taichi vs. Aoyagi.

I can never remember if the black or blue trunks means that TAKA will actually try in the match.

Oh well. Lost a small amount of money as Mayweather won with a TKO rather than by Points/Decision. Life goes on.

Finally watched the original Tron last night. Now I finally get the joke from like, Season 3 of South Park, where Moses looks like MCP.

Wasn't there a really recent SP ep that took off tron too? I think it was mostly about facebook

We probably get intermission after this and come back with Taichi vs. Aoyagi.

I can never remember if the black or blue trunks means that TAKA will actually try in the match.

Gotta have an intermission before the main event.

I assume he tries in the blue KDOJO gear, because he certainly doesn't anymore in the suzukigun gear lol

Wasn't there a really recent SP ep that took off tron too? I think it was mostly about facebook

Gotta have an intermission before the main event.

I assume he tries in the blue KDOJO gear, because he certainly doesn't anymore in the suzukigun gear lol
Yeah. Just Googled and that ep came out 7 years ago. Damn.

Sure, let's have some heels hold these Asia Tag belts for a while.

I blacked out for about 8 minutes and missed the finish, so I may be in trouble.

This is a hot little match between Yusuke Okada and Keichi Sato! Intense too!

Guess they're airing the dark matches during intermission, including this ActWres Girls match, featuring a woman in jean shorts!

Jesus, even these ActWres Girls work stiff. Don't fuck with joshi wrestlers.

For a bunch of actresses, the ActWres Girls were moving smoothly and crisply around the ring. That was pretty impressive.

This has been a really easy show to watch so far.

Foggy

For a bunch of actresses, the ActWres Girls were moving smoothly and crisply around the ring. That was pretty impressive.

This has been a really easy show to watch so far.

All that I've seen are legit good. They're not super high level, but they can have good matches with about anyone.

Somehow I picked the perfect amount of sleep to see everything I want to see. Now to guzzle caffeine.

Aw man, Aoyagi picking up a win could have been really good. But there is still time for Aoyagi to grow and beat that dickhead Taichi, who plays the heel really well.

Top Bottom