• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT2| Sting in 2015

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

1.jpg

Gonzalez

Banned
"She could be walking the streets... Looking for a job." - Mean Gean, in reference to Madusa putting her career on the line at the Great American Bash on Nitro 5/26/97

It's been how long now and still no WWE press release on firing her or bean with the OT on how the WWE WHC has carnal relations with a racist/misogynistic/nazi woman.

She's half correct, one could suppose; the swastika is a reverse manji, which actually is a symbol for peace, IIRC.

There was some huge hubub when a Pokemon card had the manji on it and people thought it was the swastika. But she's juts dumb.

Xater

She's half correct, one could suppose; the swastika is a reverse manji, which actually is a symbol for peace, IIRC.

There was some huge hubub when a Pokemon card had the manji on it and people thought it was the swastika. But she's juts dumb.

But this isn't a manji. This is a swastika on a Reichsadler. What this is, is very clear.

Murphy is the one with the long brown hair. Blake is the one who matches his hair color like Bliss. Blake wore trunks last week on Takeover while Murphy still wore his long pants to differentiate the two.

It's about as easy to tell them apart as it was to tell the Naturals apart.

What the fuck. Let's all be clear that Seth Rollins cheated on his fiance with a noted racist who post pictures bragging about her Nazi Memorabilia. That's the kind of man people are saying is "a perfect wrestler" who should stay champion.

And people wanted this fuck or Brock "I hate gays, write that down" Lesnar to beat Roman God King Reigns

I'll never let that be forgotten because it never deserves to be forgotten. The shame must linger

as a longtime follower of Blake since the "Real Live Cowboy, Wesley" days, i think it's quite easy to tell them apart. Maybe they should bring back Murphy's Chris Sabin tights though

In another era, Nash would bury Blake and Murphy as vanilla midgets.

Also, "The Drifter" Elias Samson is an old FCW or OVW gimmick they had lying around in a binder, right?

Oersted

Never got why Ziggler sells every hit/struggle to get to the tagpartner like he is getting tasered. Looks worse than Deans ropebounce.

MC Safety

I look forward to Zahra Schreiber defending her views when she wrestles in front of a raucous 8-man crowd at my local high school gym.

Zach

And people wanted this fuck or Brock "I hate gays, write that down" Lesnar to beat Roman God King Reigns

I'll never let that be forgotten because it never deserves to be forgotten. The shame must linger

Will someone please provide me with a list of non-racist, non-homophobic wrestlers I can be a fan of?

Top Bottom