• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT2| Sting in 2015

from last week

CNIJtJXWoAA2phU.jpg

https://twitter.com/BigMatchJhon/status/635581169002745856/photo/1

welp

Very interesting to hear the news from Bronson that she worked a NXT event tonight. How long does it take for WWE to fire a nazi?

I ain't making a thread about it either, but I'll happily state that I was right all along about Reigns being the best member of the Shield

Didn't do time in CZW
Didn't date a racist
Dealt with shit fans in a more mature manner than most (in before someone laughably states "Austin flipping fans off was mature")

Once again, Roman...Reigns

Savitar

Maybe this means Vince has had second thoughts about that nazi idea that he walked out on.

I'm sure JBL is loving it. Hayes is probably jerking to it.

RP912

Banned
Jin being a Wyatt would be amazing.

Dude can introduce razor blade cardboard to the WWE like Ambrose introduced the cinderblock.

I'm sure we just don't understand their relationship, guys. WWE has a precedent for racism in 2015. I hope they're both gone and erased soon. You can't tell me that Seth doesn't know about this shit. Which, to me, means he accepts it. Which means he is also a piece of shit. You'd expect someone from a people also afflicted by a genocide to not be down with Nazis. You know, like everyone else in the world.

Savitar

If this gets picked up by the big news sources or makes things like TMZ shit will be changed quick, you can believe that.

RP912

Banned
Wait...why would the WWE Kenny'd Seth for the actions of his girlfriend? I doubt they would go to that extreme, especially after Penisgate.

Wait...why would the WWE Kenny'd Seth for the actions of his girlfriend? I doubt they would go to that extreme, especially after Penisgate.

I think brisk tacos laid out an undeniable reason as to why, but even if you don't want to accept that, how does it look having your World Champion and US Champion be someone who is dating a nazi?

Top Bottom